Reviews for Limpet
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
fulton haven't notice the limp
Songorita chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
I love it. It was so sweet. You should think about making a sequal.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
omg i LOVED IT! will there be a sequal or more?
bankies baybee99 chapter 9 . 11/28/2004
Loved the story keep it up
Joyful chapter 9 . 4/11/2002
I Loved it! It's all my fault for reading these out of order, lol. Hey, would you kill me if I used Taz in a story? I like her.
Joyful chapter 6 . 4/11/2002
Awwwwe! Fulton is sooooo sweet!
Black Laramie chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
I like Taz, she's kewl. And since Fulton's also kewl, this worked for me ) bye now! nicely done!
IsisIzabel chapter 9 . 3/27/2002
I loved this! It was excellent!
foggynite chapter 9 . 3/24/2002
this fic was wonderful- a great balance of fluff and seriousness, with some wonderful! characterizations. i generally don't like original character fics, but Taz had me hooked :)
Victory Thru Tears chapter 8 . 3/19/2002
since they wont let me leave another review to correct myself, what i meant was "no," not know. had to clarify that.
Victory Thru Tears chapter 9 . 3/19/2002
Okay, *takes a deep breath* I'm not sure how you'd react to this proposition, seeing as how we barely know each other at all, but...would you like to write a fic together? I love the way you write, and I like to write with people. Why don't you email me () and let me know. It's perfectly fine if you say know...i was just wondering, because you're really talented.
Digital Tempest chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
This was really good, Star. It's excellent, and I hope to read tons more from you. And I definitely can't wait to read your next fic. I'm sure it will be written just as well as this! )~t
nannah05 chapter 9 . 2/25/2002
this is a good story & I can see something like this happening to Fulton
silversapphire chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
wow...you're a speed writer...can't wait for more!
StalkyStar chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Thanks for all the nice reviews guys, it keeps me writing. I'm so glad that people are reading this and liking it.

Saturniia, I don’t consider Fulton the klutziest skater – one of them maybe, but I think Goldberg is the most klutzy. I watched D3 last night and there was a part where Coach Orion had them jumping over hockey sticks for practice, so I figure if Fulton can do that, he can stay on his feet if a small kid knocks into him! - but thanks for the nice review!