Reviews for Exception
JackieChan311093 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
what happened? why don't you update anymore? this story is FAR from ending... please please please come back to it.. i've been looking for a good iggy oc and i can't find that many! please try finishing this fanfic!
CoffeeHouseDreams chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
MORE MORE MUST HAVE MORE!
CoffeeHouseDreams chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Lol!
foo foo hedgehogs chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Me: OMG! AWESOME!

Red: it was just a filler

Me: I know! I luvs the fillers!

Red:facepalm

Me: keep writing!
Ally chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yep, someone call the Mary-Sue-brigade. We have a beauty right here.
PinkPearlWings07 chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
;D PLEASE UPDATE! It's really good!
FangRulez chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
this was a good chapter. who knew Shay wasn't as normal as she seemed? well, you did, but you get the point.
savannahreads chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
hehe. this story is fun. I love the new powers, but I hate(3) asshole Iggy. damn testosterone. keep writing!D
Lammstrellicon chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
XD That last bit was epic I wish that would work for me hehe I'd do horrid things. But great chapter.
EijiNya chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
:D Man, I don't usually like stories with female OC's, but...

*SQUEE*
FangRulez chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This was a good chapter. I especially liked when the whitecoat got hit in the head. Nice touch.
KitKatKatie95 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
AWESOME! I love it! the belly dancing part in one of the earlier chapters made me laugh so much!(my throat started hurting) I went back and read it twice haha. So I hope you update soon, I love this story :)
TeamTHEFT chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Oooo...I like, i like alot! Please update again very soon! TYhis is really great, and Shay is amazing! iggy is so my fave caharacter. Have you read the excert from Angel yet? its on james patterson's website. You should read it. It's really good.

And iggy is just as awesome as usual. :)

RoSi
Lammstrellicon chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
So far I like it.
lalalalalalalalalalal chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I loved the story. When are you going to write another chapter? I'll be looking forward to it.