Reviews for Snake and Fox
Rebmul chapter 9 . 4/14
sequel please I want to see the uke'chan's response to his brothers death and what ever happened to kakashi
Rebmul chapter 5 . 4/13
tayuya is my favorite Naruto girl followed by kushina and anko
you should make one about there child
Or both Ibiki...Or both
No chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
Its not that its not real enough, its that you are just having characters do whatever you want no matter the fact that all of it makes no sense. Why the fuck was Anko crying in some random ass part of the forest? How does a ninja who has handled weapons for at least a decade somehow ACCIDENTALLY SLASH SOMEONES THROAT. Why the fuck is kyuubi calling naruto "sama" Kyuubi is a GOD DAMN... DEMON. Not just a demon LORD OF ALL DEMONS APPARENTLY. Kyuubi should at the very LEAST be adressing him as an equal if not lower. Like a favored retainer maybe. Also why does sasuke flip the fuck out? I mean, if you were to build up from his usual broody self and let frustration show, that would be fine. But no, instead he shows more emotion then he almost EVER has, except when itachi is involved. He just barges in "I DEMAND YOU TEACH ME DOBE" yeah right. He didnt even calm down on the way over? And naruto through out all of this is all "bad ass" (note the quotation marks) why the hell is he not more concerned that a demon can implant stuff in his mind? Also naruto is the most pure guy there is. He would NOT be imagining Anko naked or flirting with her. Also love how you just act like he never crushed on sakura but seeing how he apparently let her hit him I assume he still did. "Just uhh... Ignore that its not important!" You completely changed him and didnt even offer an explanation or backstory. Its annoying.
Leroy chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Good story
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
This was nice
lou2003us chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Great story!
Gabby-Hunter chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Actually people with the sharigan never do any actual work because they can copy anything and stealing others hard work, wish there was a seal of some kind to make it impossible to copy some ones hard work
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
kyuubis a chick cuz you called it it
Monster King chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
Great story a bit dark but I felt you did a good job writing it liked the pairing and I felt b you did a good job mixing bashing and not bashing together all in all good job.
XxPandaQueenxX chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ Do a sequel!
Maybe it will be about the perfect couple's child and what became of Naruto and what foriegn ninja saw him as and OH, don't forgst Anko.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
you should definitely do a sequel or even a new story with the same personalities but with a different plot.
bksniper1 chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
sequel ppppppppppleeeeaaasssee
Alwinfy chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
"Tea" rearranged can spell "eat"... ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)