Reviews for Snake and Fox
Gabby-Hunter chapter 3 . 10/15
Actually people with the sharigan never do any actual work because they can copy anything and stealing others hard work, wish there was a seal of some kind to make it impossible to copy some ones hard work
kyuubis a chick cuz you called it it
Monster King chapter 10 . 8/14
Great story a bit dark but I felt you did a good job writing it liked the pairing and I felt b you did a good job mixing bashing and not bashing together all in all good job.
Sakurano Umaki chapter 10 . 5/3
Maybe it will be about the perfect couple's child and what became of Naruto and what foriegn ninja saw him as and OH, don't forgst Anko.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
you should definitely do a sequel or even a new story with the same personalities but with a different plot.
bksniper1 chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
sequel ppppppppppleeeeaaasssee
Alwinfy chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
"Tea" rearranged can spell "eat"... ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Louisa chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Good story but I don't like all the shit your putting on Kakashi. I mean yeah he didn't train naruto in the chunin aszams but if he did teach naruto instead he wouldn't have learnt things like how to summon toad or how to do the rasengun other than that awesome story.
crazyone-oh-one chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
I love this story! Please make a sequel to this, I beg of you! I BEG OF YOU!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
I like the fact that he just fucked up all of akatsuki like it was it shouldve been done the first time
LonlyManWolf chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
During the Mako vs Kakashi bit and the bit with Naruto going nine-tails on the dickhead villagers the only thought I had was 'Oh shit on a shit sandwich with an extra side of shit'. Great job.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
This story is by far one of my favourite NarutoxAnko story I couldn't stop ready chapter after chapter
Foxy Engineer chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Demon's Poet chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
Wow...I...wouldn't mind seeing a some sort of off cannon sequel of this.
Nanonyte chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Make a sequel this was a great story