Reviews for Jade Stone
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I think the chapter flows well. Maybe Danny was won over a bit too fast. Like, maybe just make him more...um...what's the word for it? Stubborn for a little while longer until he's won over. Great chapter as usual!
Ruby 1334 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Wow...okay...you just made Danny's parents...die...
Danny:(Finds you hiding in a wardrobe, a chainsaw in his hand) I fooooound you!
Wow...creepy as review...O_o (What's up with me!?)
Anyways, AWWW! Once again, Awesome Vlad! You are making me like him so much in this fan fic! :D (Yay for that!) Awesome chapter!
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Vlad seems so like a well organized business man. From all the fan fic's I have read they have never described his character like this. It creeps me out a bit. But apart from that: Awesome chapter! Also like how Danny's not being a complete jerk to him!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Nice idea! Awww! I love how you made Vlad turn so caring since Danny's so injured! It's just so great to see his caring side for once! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
YAY
Lalala chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
You suck...
Mari Roza chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
OMG i find this amazing story fail a test cuz i was reading it and it end like this

XD not fair plz plz update

i'm begging you

i'm soo waiting to see danny get back at vlad

me personally cuz i'm not creative i just want danny to use the power of the stone and kick his ass!

Mari Roza
Yugisrose chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
oooh complete change in character. lol

Great job! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Serlenia chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
O.O PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this! I wanna know what happens to Danny and just plain what happens next. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee continue this I need to know what happens.
Protego Totalum chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
I know that you are working on your other story as well, but PLEASE update this one soon!
Thelittlemonster17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OMG! BLONDA!
PhantomDragon12 chapter 12 . 10/16/2010
Vlad is... urgh! Why? Good chapter, keep it up!
Satoshistar7 chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
Please update this story! Its really good and I am so pissed at Vlad's betrayal, but that makes it more interesting. Danny could have refused to take the stone because he is the only one who could claim it. But, the threatening with the lava was suspenseful.
reckless is a wreck chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Ohno Ohno Ohno!

Dannnyy!

XD

Anyways, great chapter as always :D

Did NOT see that coming- suprisingly XD

Can't wait for the next one (:
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Gasp! D: Danny nooooo!

Awesome chapter! Aww, hope you reveiw soon in the future!