Reviews for The Fanning of the Flames
Android727 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Oh no! Don't tell me this is over:( please continue and I will try I get a lot of attention to the story
AnimeWolfGirl9 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter! I always get excited when reading your 'Gohan' fanfictions. I was really surprised when I saw Future Trunks, but then again, I wasn't thinking about where he would end up. I am once again awaiting another great chapter!
Anondbzfan1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Let me begin by saying your previous story, Ripples in the Water, is my favorite angsty gohan fic ever. That being said , I was thrilled when I noticed you'd started on a sequel, even more excited when I started reading and saw that it would not disappoint, stoked when M. Trunks came in, and then devastated once I looked at the date of your last update. :( you MUST continue this! You're writing is amazing and I thoroughly enjoy reading your work. Keep it up, don't keep me in the dark about what's coming next!
randomactionnoises chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
You haven't upadated in awhile, but I couldn't hlp but review and add to favorites, no matter how long its been. I love how the stories coming along, and I hope you decide to update it soon!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
wow I did not expect for Gohan to go into M Trunks' future. I like it! At first when you said time travel I thought he was going to go into the past or something. anyway I don't know if I want to go and hug Gohan, slap him silly or drag Goku's ass down to earth and make him slap Gohan silly. so hard to chose. lol keep up the superb work!
FluffyBiscuits chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I was glad Future Trunks made an appearance. You described him really well. He's a smart, polite, and carries the burden of being a warrior. I'm not exactly sure what Gohan wants to do now. Is he planning to go back in time to fix his mistakes? Does he want to go home? Well, the next chapter will answer these questions.
MK08 chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Honestly, my first thought after seeing Mirai Trunks in the story? "Well, I'll be damned", is probably pretty accurate. But it was a fun surprise! I definitely wasn't expecting this turn of events from reading the first chapter, but then again, you were always pretty good at throwing out the unexpected! Awesome job, I'm very impressed! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Zi-Dawg chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I have to say, that was definitely the farthest thing from what I expected Chapter 2 to bring. When t-Time was mentioned I immediately thought time travel. But I really didn't think you would have it work the first time around.

Well now Gohan is pretty screwed, isn't he? He's still alone in the future. Bulma and Trunks don't know of his suicidal tendencies, and his arms are still marked from the dagger aren't they?

Now Goten doesn't get to grow up with neither a brother nor a father. Jeez, sucks for him. Gohan at least had Goku for...8 years counting the year in the RoSaT.

Great as always...owait wait wait...WUT! Chi Chi survives in the future. I just realized that in there. She fainted, but she's still alive? Ya know, she was never shown dying, so I guess it's possible right.

So he has his mom, Trunks and Bulma in the future. This is going to be interesting.

You beat me to putting out a new chapter...lol I got way too tired last night even after going on a sugar high, I just couldn't find the words to end the chapter, it's still stuck there lol.
Dedicated Fan chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
You've done it once again! You have successfully managed to come up with a gripping plotline! Well done, well done. Your grammar is excellent and it flows as smoothly as a river. Keep up the good work!

As for my thought on future Trunks, I think it was an awesome idea to put together baby Trunks' eyes, then switch to future Trunks' eyes. Future Trunks seems to be the only appropriate person to try and help Gohan through his rough time - due to their relationship in the future. Maybe future Trunks will be able to help Gohan as future Gohan had helped future Trunks (if that makes any sense).

I am so pumped for the next chapter! Stay true to your writing style; I wouldn't change a thing! And I will be patiently awaiting your next update. Two weeks was well worth the wait for a magnificently written chapter. :)
Attie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
a sequel ! Great chapter I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!Hey I'm review number 7 yay my lucky and fav.
MK08 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Judging by what Vegeta said at the end of this chapter, I'm guessing Gohan is not a happy camper right now. Eek.

Anyway, you are off to an awesome start on this sequel! I'm so glad you decided to do one! :)

Hope to see more from you soon! Great job!
AptlyAnonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Is it bad of me to say that I'm glad Vegeta finally said it like it is? 0-0 I mean I have total sympathy for Gohan here, everything that happened in the last story sucked, poor guy, but the tiptoeing and "wrapping Gohan in cellophane" stage did not completely work. Granted, he didn't kill himself (which is loved) but that's about all it accomplished. Reading that from Vegeta made me actually smile at Vegeta and and say "Well done, asshole!" (and for once have it not be in a sarcastic way XD) At this point, I want to see some 'tough love' for the poor kid. And...and...if he kills himself again, I don't know what i'd do! He is NOT meant to be in a place lower than hell! I mean Goku gave his own (potentially) wished back life away just to save his son from hell! Gohan HAS to remember this at SOME point! *whines* Can't wait to see some more plot development for this! (And because I'm such a fan) I can't wait to see Piccolo return for this. I, too, ADORE the PiccoloxGohan friendship! Its the only reason I kept watching dbz to begin with!

Ok, enough rambling for you? Kudos, well done, waiting for more! Don't delay! *favs story* *whines in anticipation*
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Vegeta is so mean to Gohan. Will Piccolo appear?
Dedicated Fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I'm so happy you are continuing your story! This was an ubelievably good chapter and I'm glad such a delicate topic for a story could be so nicely done.

I will be following this story no matter how "startling" it gets. And I will be patiently awaiting your next update. (Rushing can only lead to mistakes _)

Much love! ~ 33
kate chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
good intro can't wait to read what is next