Reviews for Warped Reality
hiswheezy chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
You updated! I REALLY don't think Ariadne should trust Damien. He's acting as if dreams are drugs... I hope things work out with Arthur! And UD faster!
AmeliaBaggins chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
OOh Please update this fic please! I want Arthur to realize that Damian has Ariadne!
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OMG I LOVE IT XD
Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
great story so far ! It has a lot of potential keep up the great work
the magic is real chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I want to kick Damien. So badly. He's just...ARG D:

He's not supposed to enable addictions, doesn't he know that? And, I mean, he doesn't even care about her as far as I know/care to know. I wish Arthur hadn't gone all proud about the mere mention of dreams ;-;

Can he pretty please come in and take her away and save her from the big bad wolf named Damien? :(

I'm excited for what comes next! :)
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Curious to see where you take this...Also, I can beta if you want. :)
hiswheezy chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I'm really sucked into this one. I feel really bad for Arthur. Why did Ariadne have to mess things up? As much as I love her, I'm mad she did.

I feel like Damien is going to turn out to be bad news. Like he's going to hurt Ariadne or something. I just get this feeling everytime he's around...

And I'm glad to hear this will be A/A. Or Double A. Hehe, I just came up with that. I'm such a huge shipper of them.

Anyhow, please UD soon! You have no idea how hooked I am! Like Ariadne is addicted to dreams... XD
Ayumubunni chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This looks pretty good!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I like it so far! The only suggestion I have is to keep it Arthur/Ariadne. :D
the magic is real chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awwe, I feel bad for Arthur :( He probably thinks that she was using him ;_;

And Damien touched her totem! D: Bad Damien. Bad, bad.

But ohhh, I can't wait for the next update :D
Zoelle chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Kinda loving this! Really interested to know what Damien's agenda is, and I feel so bad for Arthur. I'm so "pumped" for the next chapter!
hiswheezy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
So far, so good. Are you planning for this to be Arthur/Ariadne or Ariadne/OC because I'm a huge A/A shipper. :D