Reviews for Understanding
linelm chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'm glad I found this old story. It's really good. I love how you give Sara a voice in it. Beautiful.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Lucky you, first story.
Eliche chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
very nice!
Helna chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I like it! It had great insight into Sara.
Manigault chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
I really enjoyed this take on the characters! It was right on target with Sara

and how I can see her thinking! Very well written! I'm so happy my review

button is finally working so I can comment!
Nat chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
English is not your first language? I would never have guessed it from the precision of your wording. I really liked this story, and I think that you have an excellent understanding of these two characters. I also appreciate that you've pointed out an annoyance to me: that Sara gets labelled as emotional when we've seen the other investigators get just as wrapped up in certain situations. I'm not sure why this is. Because she's younger?

I really hope that you write more about CSI. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Melissa Rivers chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
A lovely insight into Sara and I love the way you haven't limited it to just one episode. Your use of English was good and I think you have just showed others how it can be done. Would love to see you write more.
Kayrah chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
that's absolutly beutiful, i love how you correctly portray Sara's emotioms how they clearly are. Listen, dear, you might want to consider doing one of these for every character
Mib chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
This is very good. You should be writting more. Hope you can continue with this.
Max452 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Brava! This was terrific! I loved it. You have to write more on this, or write more stories, 'cause it kicked ass!
Samantha Bridges chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Wonderful... A great insight to what Sara is thinking, it really sounds like her.
kyrdwyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Wonderful story! Great insight into Sara.
Sara67 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
I loved it, seriously. I thought this was amazingly well written considering english isn't even your first language! Sara is my favourite character aswell, and I'm a huge Sara/Grissom fan. You captured Sara's feelings so well. Are you going to continue it? If not, then please write more stories, you're a great writer!