Reviews for Anything but Mine
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Love it! Hopefully Dylan will show up...
guest123 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
I am so glad u updated this story I love this crossover happy and Brenda father daughter jax telling Brandon a punch cant wait for the next chapter
Starlite22 chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
This one amuses me as I don't watch the other shoe the characters are from, so can't quite picture who they are, may have to do a Google search to check.
It's good Brenda has people looking out for her and treating her right.
Hell of An Amen chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
I do love this story and I was ecstatic to see you updated it finally. I like how Jax is so protective of Brenda.
soagirlforever chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
that was a great chapter please update with another one very soon
i glad what jax did to brandan i hope when happy see him that he punchs brandan too
also i do not want dylan and brenda back together i hope maybe she ends up with jax. also if you are going to have brenda end up with jax do not let dylan show up till later

please update soon rather than later
KrissyKye chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Love this story. So glad you posted an update.
hellsbells24 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Please finish this story I want to see Kelly get her comeuppance
NicNick chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Love the update! Hope a beatdown with Gemma and Kelly is in the next chapter! What about Dillon, didn't he go with them? Will Brenda stay at TM or go with her brother? Will she get with Happy anyway or go with Dillon? Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon!
Maverick500 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
awesome
crazygirl1980 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
omg glad u are finishing this story awesome
wildwolfrose chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
nice keep up the good work
Slytherin Studios chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I like it, I can't wait for the next chapter.
vampbtch chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
This is a great story. Thanks for writing it.
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
loved it. i kind of like the idea of happy and brenda together. update soon please.
Lrp chapter 6 . 11/19/2013