Reviews for First Moments
Abigail chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
MORE!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Damn. That was good. Both chapters were well written and I hope to read some more from you.
epena24 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Love it!

This is definitely going in as one of my favs!

I do have one question...well more of a request really...

I was wondering if you could write on of these for "Still Fighting It," part 1 and 2?

I just love your logic and thinking behind EClare and what happens in the storyline...

Thanks for this and hopefully if you can and have time for a future insight into "Still Fighting It!"

]
degrassilove18 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
this is cuutee :)
love will not hurt chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
oh, beautifully written. I liked it a lot.
atrociously beautiful chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Beautiful!
Maddy chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
This is AMAZING. I love it. It fits soooo well. You are the best. Everr.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
awesome!
CatrienStardust chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I'm in love with how you write.

Just thought you should know this; don't be alarmed if we elope,.
Pippin Longstocking chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was beautiful.

I loved that you separated their perspectives of each other, and built an attraction before their actual encounter. You merged them perfectly when the time came for it, and I will admit it had me grinning like a fool when Eli got the butterflies. He never strayed out of character, and it was exciting to get a glimpse of what rampaged in that strange, enigmatic little head of it. As for Clare? Adorable and wholesome as a cherry pie, of course.

I’m hoping you’ll continue this. It shows enough promise to keep me checking my alert emails daily like a sad human being.

- L.C.L.
madisnk chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
cuuuuute
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Eli and Clare are awesome and I want to thank you for writing this little gem. I think you captured them perfectly. :D
Regan M.G chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I loved it! I think that it adds more dynamic to their relationship. :D
Go getter chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I enjoyed your story.
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love it! I really like how you managed to include Adam as well I'm really excited for the friendship between the three of them.