Reviews for Not All Scars are Visible
Shila chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
just wait until Thalia strikes. Then it gets interesting. love the fic! want more, faster! write write write!
Shila chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
in which the author of this fic has read too many of the double cross' rather amusing titles... (or so i assume, perhaps you thought of it too *gasp* what a concept) *big grin* this is really good. i like it. on to read more!
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
quite frankly, I'd like to wring Volde's neck with my bare hands, but I don't think I'm physically strong enough. Espically considering I don't have very much upper body strienght.
Bitter Bathory chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
I do feel sorry for Draco now. Damn Lucious, thought his son was the traitor...that kind of relationship would turn anybody into a Death eater! And yes, I feel sorry for Severus too.
Chary chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
Excellent chapter, but not easy to read - Poor Snape. I like the idea of him being a foolhardy hero but the results...

Strangely I seem to have developed a soft spot for your Draco and his slowly developing conscience. I hope he finds it before it's too late. One last thing I have to confess - you really had me worried what was coming with Snape's remark about knowing what was Avery's "idea of pleasure" Yikes - I've learned to be wary about what's going to turn up in fanfiction when Death Eaters gather ;) After that the kicking he gave him was almost a relief! Looking forward to more.
Enfleurage chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
Good Lord, Snape really is rather Gryffindor at times, isn't he? I wonder if that's a fanon belief as we don't get to see those tendencies in canon. Of course, Harry would never ascribe those motivations to Snape.

I am greatly looking forward to Polaris having to acknowledge that there are shades of grey. Of course that will play havoc with her defense mechanisms. It's far more easy to write one's brother off than to deal with the pain and grief involved. And maybe she'll even see that Snape isn't all bad ... well, that might be pushing it for Polaris.
Snidget Jaguarni chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
I'm slight horrifed at the Sevi-Abuse! All the same, wonderful story. Wish I had found this sooner.
alla chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
You are such a wonderful writer! It is so easy to imagine every scene you write about. Poor Severus. He is very brave, isn't he? Maybe Draco will have somefood for thought after this meeting

I am glad to hear that Polaris won't call MInistry on Sirius.

Alla
Demeter1 chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
Definitely not a chapter anyone would want to miss. When I finished, I felt equally disgusted with Voldemort and Avery, and worried over Draco and Severus. My god... Draco's only a kid. Everyone keeps forgetting that Draco's the same age as Harry. He's not some evil incarnate! He's just a kid who's doing what his father want's him to do.

And then Severus stepping in to protect Draco. I thought that was one of his most in-character moves so far. There would be no way in hell that he would have let Draco take too much of it if he could help it. This was a hardy chapter that had me biting on my nails. I was ready to throttle someone, anyone. _

And back to Polaris; she's going to do a revision in her 'baddies' view? So either Sirius or Severus. BTW, you did an excellent job of portraying Polaris. I was just so ready to kick her ass. _ As for Lucius, I'm happy to see that he's not completely one-faceted. He actually does care for Draco in this, which is a huge relief. _ Can't wait to see the next part!
Draqonelle chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
You sick puppy. Wrong wrong bad. Lucius is very cool and ... (shiver)... human. Man Severus is an idiot...
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
Poor Snape and Malfoy!

Please post more ASAP!
AndromacheCassandra chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
(It's just Cassnadra at the moment but I can't do signed reviews alone.) This is one of those rare stories that just get better and better! I'd love to say I've got a favourite bit, but there are just too damn many! And you've even made me feel sorry for Draco, where he's getting in too deep and he knows it. Please can we have the next chapter soon? I can't wait! (With more Sirius!)
MoonFire1 chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
Whoah...intense. Poor Sirius.
chochang913 chapter 8 . 4/3/2002
...Wow... You really are a good writer. I don't blame you for going to your friend's house for spring break, friends are more important than adding another chapter A.S.A.P. Please feel free to e-mail me when the next chapter is posted! (By the way, I'm obsessed with fanfics!) Thanks!
RADKA chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Pols needs a swift kick up the 't care who does it.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »