Reviews for Not All Scars are Visible
zeralda viperia chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
i just think this whole stiry is so wonderfull!
SupaHiro chapter 12 . 2/3/2007
I know that you wrote this story a while back, but I do hope that this review doesn't go unread. Anyway, I love the entire story. Unlike many, this one centers on all adults, and none in particular. Well, Remus and Sirius seemed to have the center spotlight, but it doesn't completely ignores other characters, like Rolanda Hooch and Severus Snape and Minerva McGonagall and (most impressively) the severely underplayed character Sinistra.

I took on look at Polaris Black and my first impulse was to point at the computer, screaming, 'MARY SUE!' And then I read a little more, and want to go, 'BITCHY MARY SUE'! (please pardon the swearing for now, ") And then there was the 'CRAZY BITCHY MARY SUE'.

And then, thinking about it a little more as I read, I realized that Mary Sues are generally sane, kind, and have some kind of 'thing' for the main character of the story.

Anyway, I have to say that I /really/ enjoyed this story. You're a wonderful writer and now you've got me stuck to your profile for the next few days as I read the other fanfics that you wrote, hopefully in search of a sequel of some sort.

-SupaHiro
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
I know inter-house cooperation is a good thing, but... Snape and McGonagall? SQUICKY.
mylittlehazmat chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
I love MinervaxSeverus conversations. They're so adorably RUDE! x) Good show, great story, a bit unrealistic, Grubbly-Planks first name is Wilhemina, and, I should have read this story before the Terrible Beauty one. xD

Tata!
Carol J chapter 12 . 1/27/2006
That was wonderful! I should have been studying instead of reading but hey! Who cares as long as one has enough great fanfictions to read?
Forrest chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
i love your story!

it rocks!
mon chapter 12 . 8/28/2004
nice story, I like your characters' personalities
honoradele chapter 12 . 8/3/2004
This is great! I'm glad to know that the story continues.

I don't have a proble with the age of Minerva you you used, since we don't know how wizardkin age she can be seventy and act/look fifty if that is what you want.

The only piece of Constructive criticism I can give you is you need to write more stories for me to read, which is really only helpful to me not you.

I'm looking forward to your next work.
person chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
is it ok if i pretend it's slash?
Fleur de L'ame chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
I just started reading you story and I thought it was great. My friend recommended it to me and I agree with her you are a good writer. Your dialogue reminds me of real people!
koriaena chapter 2 . 4/8/2004
hi! just thought id review here cause i probly wont be able to finish readin now! this is a good story!
sarah chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Wow Liziz, spectacular. You are so talented it scares me...and your sister's so hot!
Sharon Peach chapter 12 . 8/31/2003
first of all, I read A Terrible Beauty before this and it made me cry. This was extremly good. Snape in love is so hard to do well and so many people get it wrong. I think it's hard because it's not nesicarily making him go OOC but rather showing something to him that was never in the canon. (rowling really should give severus a girlfriend, he needs somebody!) One thing that you left hanging in the 3rd chapter was the addictive nature of the dreamless sleep potion. I really hoped you were going to do something around a possible addiction for Severus. that would have been so cool. Oh well, there's always other stories. Claire could have done a bit more fighting. As to your remark at the disclaimer that Polaris was influenced by inspector Javert.. what? no! Javert is the ulitmate in take-every-law-seriously-down-to-each-letter. Pols is simply a nutcase. But she grew on me. Cogratulations on writing such a really good story. ~SP _
Sharon Peach chapter 12 . 8/31/2003
Imirie chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
*just finished it* :D!

and Wow! Totally awesome _

I loove the humor. It had me laughing so hard, so much. And the angst was very nice, too ;D

OOhh, Sirius w/ the collar.. muahaha! *evil grin*

Like I said in my last review, Sirius, Lupin, and Snape were just so wonderful _

God, Sirius is so drop-dead sexy.. *faints*

And Caius.. what can I say? That bird is awesome ;D

*goes to read the next one* :P
266 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »