Reviews for Not All Scars are Visible
Imirie chapter 6 . 7/8/2003

Oh, my, GOD, this has got to be one of the BEST chapters of FanFicdom I've ever read. ;D!

MAJOR props to you! I was laughing so much.. what a great chapter!

In fact, your whole fic so far is totally awesome! (I'm only on chapter 6)

I really love it.. Sirius, Lupin, Snape.. you write them so well!

“Professor McGonagall just bitch-slapped Snape!”

And thank you very much for not letting Sirius have time to put on a shirt ;D! Hahaha, the chest hair comment..

..and the part about his scars, that was so funny _ (but then sad (yet sadistically lovely), at the wrist part..)

And is it possible to express how much I *adore* how you write Lupin in his wolf form? Oh my good lord.. *melts*

And, well.. if I said everything else I loved about this chapter.. it'd be a bit too long ;)

Anywho, just had to stop reading for a minute and say I love it. *huge grin*
met19 chapter 12 . 5/21/2003
hate to mention this but minerva is at leat 20 years older than snape...think about it...she taught james,lily, and all them...and therefore snape...even if she gets the job around 20ish...and they enter right then into school...she would still be 10 years older...but other than that...the story was good...a little more Harry action with Hermoine and Ron...and relaly focused on the teachers and forgot about the students...
met19 chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
great story
Sevter chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
I want to know the incident with Snape's boggart!
samson chapter 12 . 3/26/2003
lovely story, love the pairings and all the bitching. brill!
Reader chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Hi, Im an art student and I stumbled across you fic here. I must say Im somewhat picky with what fiction I read. Finding good fiction that matches your idea of 'right', with both the characters and the writing/plotting, is truly a rare thing.

For me, this story is one of the best Potter fiction Ive read.

For a sad lack of time, though, I wasnt able to read everything. But I most certainly will later. And for the same reason, I dont review anything very often, so it is also why I canleave much critique now, and the story is finished anyway, isnt it. Well. I will just say a few things that I loved;

The emotions - You seem to write beautiful drama. For example, Sirius fear, change and grief that colors his post-Azkaban life. Many authors neglect that as too difficult an issue.

Slytherin/Gryffindor, DeathEater/Auror - you balance the characters well without being 'unfair' or siding with either. Or rather you side with both. I like that.

The humor - You can never believe how hard I was laughing! Im sure I must have waken up all my neigbours.(I was reading at night) 'bitch-slapped Snape' Goodness...

I think you got different and personal feel to every character. In other words; I think you nailed everybody pretty well. :) I havent really been a Sirius-fan at all, ealier. Only Snape and Lupin have been in my interests thus far. Also a nice expancion of McGonagalls character and wonderful Percy too. Snuffles was really nice, and a special thank you for Remus pack instincts!

Ah, well. Have to stop now. I must read the story better through someday.

But for now, thank you for the fantastic story. It was a joy to read.

And it was inspiring also, perhaps Ill do a bit more Harry Potter art after all.

(Hopefully not too many typos there)
Christy chapter 6 . 2/13/2003
keep writing. I LOVE it! I really like the fact the no one is really an idiot in the stories (besides Fudge, but he doesn't count). The teachers are actually coming across as intelligent, competant individuals.
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Plebian, but not without promise. I'll be back.
Sabre Angel chapter 12 . 1/31/2003
I just got done reading your "Not All Scars are Visable" fic and it was awsome. I've read some good fan fiction, but this was defiantly one of the better that i have read. I was just sucked into it! I was very impressed by your characterization. You really know how to bring those characters alive, especially Sirius and Snape!
Demeter1 chapter 12 . 1/28/2003
*wistful* I wish I could measure my fics in the same prose and fashion. But it's all beautiful. I literally am itching to see the sequel, and even though it'll be dark and depressing (your words, not mine) and I know Severus and Draco will die (as terrible that is... letting us know the ending without the middle was something... *sniff) I still want to see it.

I miss the Slytherins already for some odd reason. I feel all old when I look at them in the fic, and I want to gnash my teeth whenever Polaris shows up. I *know* it's not entirely her fault for feeling the way she does over the Slytherins, but... ick.

Anyways, can't wait to see more!
BK chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Really loving this story so far Snuffles... cute

There was one thing though... Sirius and Lupin say Voldermorts name without fear instead of calling him You-Know-Who...

But still the story is extremely funny.
Siri Kat chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
ooo..very very gooood so far!
Wyleigh chapter 12 . 1/19/2003
Felicitations for finishing such a fascinating fanfic! Your story of the adult characters is an original companion piece that rings true to the spirit of the series. It is dark, but Rowling's world becomes darker with each volume, and I suspect that teachers would fear events much more than students could or would. Congratulations on devising a complex and unpredictable story line. Your dialogue is especially clever and well tuned to each individual. I also think that your descriptive powers and attention to detail not only raises your fiction above most other fanfics, but helps the reader accept and become lost in your literary world. I look forward to reading your WW II novel. By the way, I saw very few errors, but since I am an English teacher and, ultimately, an editor, you can e-mail for corrections. (Your story rates an "A" in my opinion.)
clarityhiding chapter 12 . 1/19/2003
Hee hee... "Meow." It took me forever to figure out that that was what Caius was calling McGonagall... -.-;;

Anyway, thankees for the ending! Makes me very happy (despite the fact that I read A Terrible Beauty and I know what's gonna happen... sniff sniff) It was wonderful, though to me it seemed a bit short...
Secret Staircase chapter 12 . 1/19/2003
8. Goth Sirius! Goth Sirius! *Hyperventilates*

I mean... er... Well, anyway, this story was the epitome of fantasticness. Just the right mixtures of angst and humour and drama, plus lots of lovely Remus, Sirius and Snape interaction. For some reason I loved the line about Snape's twelve-foot bubble of personal space. It made me crack up. :)

Brilliant, brilliant story, definitely.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »