Reviews for Watching You Sleep
Wudelfin chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
Oh Lord. Didnt anyone tell blondie dont go borrowing trouble. Love the by the way.
krjemb chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
Chapel is creepy in this one.
AtWarpNine chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
What a contrast with the previous chapter! (Maybe that is why she loves him so.) You really have Spock down, There's not a trace of overt emotion but there's a deep tenderness nevertheless.

Beautiful.
AtWarpNine chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Awwww!
AtWarpNine chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Such a nice dynamic, and a nice contrast between restless and sleep.

But I want more! Guess I'll just have to keep reading. (You will keep writing, won't you?)
AtWarpNine chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I remember that episode. How cool! And yet this is obviously the new Sulu. How'd you do that?
Botsey chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
The last word explains the non-responsiveness of Spock-you had me 'reeled in'.

Thank you.

Botsey
AtWarpNine chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
You have a nice eye for detail - and for making it seem real. I like the way it seems like we are peeking in at people who were living before, and living after, while we get just that peek.
May Eve chapter 27 . 5/3/2012
This is cute, you have a lot of insight into the characters. :) Nice work.
May Eve chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
I love this so much I might burst. It's almost verbatim how I picture Bones coming to this realization.
AtWarpNine chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
How very very Spock! I'm glad I found this story.
AtWarpNine chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I was tempted to skip to the chapter you just posted. Then I was tempted to read a longer one, first. I didn't give in , and I'm glad about that. This one is what, 150 words, maybe? No one speaks, you don't tell us who it's about, yet we know just the same, and we know what's going on. My gut response is that of course the Captain would do that, and yes, that's just how Bones would act.

Sad, and sweet. Good job! I can't wait to read more.
Wahoogal06 chapter 27 . 5/1/2012
Oh snap! This chapter was beautifully written but I was *not* expecting that twist in the end! Great job!
chaoticmom chapter 27 . 5/1/2012
That one was a bit odd. I'd almost forgotten about Chapel's crush on him. Good to see another chapter. Take care
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 27 . 5/1/2012
Interesting. Had to read this a few times to fully get it. Nice touch.