Reviews for Dragon Emperor Sozin's History
Kaiden Gipson chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Please hurry and update. This fanfic is just so awesome. Hurry!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
This is an interesting story, I would like to read more, if you're willing to write it. :)
The Darkest wizard chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
This is a good chapter! Please update soon!
jawke chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
Yo man i like this story but i am sort of confused i originally thought that Sozin was being groomed to be heir and technically shouldn't iroh have turned down the chance to be fire lord before ozai was instated or is he missing because you stated iroh left the 600 day seige but havent stated where he is or went.
The Darkest wizard chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
This is an amazing story! Please update soon!
Knight Of Dark chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
I really like this story! It's very interesting! I hope you continue!
sunnygirl13 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
This is an epic story! I can't wait for ten people to review it, so I reviewed it ten times. I am determined to read the official chapter ten and nothing will stand in my way!
sunnygirl13 chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
:O I am shocked. I didn't even think about him doing that to his own kids. Replacing them, and making sozin kill them!
sunnygirl13 chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
Poor Zuko. He lost. But he is still cool. :) I loved this chapter, lots of action and tension.
sunnygirl13 chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Aw! The ending to this one is so cute!
sunnygirl13 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
At least sozin has a father figure to look up to. I wonder how he turned really bad.
sunnygirl13 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Ow! Poor young sozin. Even if he does turn really bad, he is just a kid. He just wants to have some fun.
sunnygirl13 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I didn't think it could get an awesomer but it did! Un believable the creativity it this story.
sunnygirl13 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Wow! Sozin is very powerful! This story is really awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
sunnygirl13 chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Chapter 2 was better than ever the story is coming along very well. Great job. :)