Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved Outtakes
sugar9030 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Great chapter. I was so sad the story ended so keep the outakes coming.

I also want more chapter of WYWG
kmfroggi chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
HOT! i think those 2 definitly needed that!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
beautiful!
tracylk chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
what a beautiful chapter... i had a preemie myself and its so scary... i am blessed... she's 6 years old now and absolutely perfect :)
smilton chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Great outtake! I love reading about Edward and Bella and how they are with their kids. I really hope you post more outtakes!
seekerharmoney chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
thanks good chapter
mirveil chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Hi,

I must say that I'm sorry this story is over..it is one of the

best I've read and the charcters have become family...

All the best for the coming holidys and wish to read son a new

ff.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
awww! this was incredibly sweet! :D i looooved it! 3
stephi910 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
great outtake!
nysue chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Oooo, I loved that! It was so great to hear about how little Audrey came into the world. These folks have had some stressful times! I have to admit, I was weepy when Ellie and Edward gave Bella the spa present on Audrey's birthday. Aw, that Edward is just too much. I love him! Thanks for the outtake!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
mmmnawwww that was so beautiful! i was so rapt that they were able to have a baby of their own and that she turned out so beautifully. this chapter was so wonderful in that you brought the reality of how fragile a babies life is when born prematurely and the preemies thing is awesome i was more than pleased to be able to make a donation! loved this and how they handled everything and you also showed how vastly important for both parents to be involved and go thru the whole thing together and how family support is so significant as well! awesome work gf! you've done it again!
muzaklover chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Great job. Loved it!
bairin breac chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Lovely use of the word 'shagging'. lol.
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
That was so good! I have loved TMWCBM!
chele the original chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Oh what a wonderful out take.I loved it! I think the way you portrayed the preemies was a great way to let people know about what they go through!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »