Reviews for this fire we have will burn us both
breeutiful chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was so heartbreakingly brilliant and so in-character and I absolutely loved it. Favouriting.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is really good. Nice job with this.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Not bad. Keep writing
beedivine chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really like this! It is short, but I think that it works just fine the way it is. The last sentence is perfect! Great job.
TamTikitigo chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So cute! You're a great writer!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Phoah, that is some serious yumminess :)

'You close your eyes and let his presence suffocate your mind. After all, you are Remus Lupin, and it would be completely irrational to believe him.'

I love that

&& I'm not really one for slash, but I can't resist these two :3
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is delicious. I think that the fact that it is short is actually a plus with this style. I love Remus/Sirius fics and this one is very well written. I usually don't enjoy stream of consciousness much, but this was perfect. For some reason, it reminds me of e. ...I don't know why, other than the succinctness of it and I love your use of parentheses to encapsulate thought...brilliant.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awwwwwwww, this is the definition of LURVE.

I have this weird obsesh with Remus/Sirius, but I have to admit I like a good Sirius/Tonks (which usually has to play out in my mind because no one writes them besides me.)

So it'd be magical if you wrote one. AND MORE OF REMUS/SIRIUS BECAUSE THEY ARE DELICIOUS. :)

Okayyy. Anywayss, I love this. :)
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is so, so heartbreaking but wonderful.

I love this pairing, and you capture them perfectly. I don't normally read this pairing but they fit so well, like you said, and your writing is never anything less then beautiful.

Great job with this pairing, please write more for them :)
Shacklebolt's Mistress chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really liked this, and I didn't mind at all that it was short. It was succinct and lovely.

And they ARE adorable, aren't they?
coderiku chapter 1 . 7/24/2010