Reviews for Waking to Light
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Because sandwiches are the single most important creation in the modern world. EVER.
fanastikal chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Beautiful, and nicely written. And you've woven together some plot holes that I didn't even know were there, or just didn't bother to notice, since I've been completely mesmerized by this movie. Thank you.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Yay! Loved this!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Thanks for the story! Balthazar and Veronica were the best part of the movie.
blair chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
that was AMESOME!:D i loved that part about leaving dave cause he might destroy the world with cleaning suplise! man that was so funny!XD can you wright one about dave! please you are a awesome writer keep it up!

heres a pooing fish! ... :D
Astrianna chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was so cute! Nice job!
Kaytori chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hmmm you know I always figured that the people trap in the grimhold wouldn't be aware of the time passing that they'd be asleep. But how the heck to Veronica know modern english?

Nice catch noticing that.

Uh... I'll have to rethink the grimhold thing, still, they couldn't have noticed all the time passing I don't think they'd be sane.

At anyrate great fic well written and everyone IC.
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OH! I LOVE this! Really great way to fix some of the holes in the plot. When I first saw the movie, I was so enthralled with Balthazar, that I didn't even care about the "minor" mistakes the movie made/ overlooked... But it's nice to see someone fixing the details. And you have completely nailed Balthazar on the head. Excellent job:)

I'm looking forward to read more of your works soon. (And especially hoping for more Sorcerer's Apprentice coming from your direction:P)

Sirius
delaesEudora chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
very nice. would love to read more of Balthazar/Veronica. :)
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hi!

I really enjoyed this story. It was very sweet, and well-written too, especially the dialogue. I also really liked your idea that Veronica could hear the thoughts of the others captured in the Grimhold, and, being fused with Morgana, could learn everything about her. Great ideas. :)

Cheers,

Ballad
Umbrella-ella chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wonderfully done! I just saw this in theaters, came home, popped on and saw this. Great work!
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I really like how you've given different names for the three sorcerers. It makes more sense that 'Veronica' would be an adaptation to the times than a given name in what, the 8th century Britain?

Anyways, a good job, and I really liked reading your other story, although I was hoping that you would've written more of it...

I hope you'll write more Sorcerer's Apprentice fiction, you put in so much detail that the movie didn't, it's like...you're making the movie a whole lot better, when added on with your stories.
Sonnie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Thank you so much for writing a lovely Balthazar/Veronica story; they were my favorite part of the movie.
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very nice.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Very well written. I especially like how you capture the relationship between Balthazar and Veronica (not that I am good at that sort of thing). Anyways, I hope you write more stories because this one is really good!