Reviews for Captain Zaibach
Cynical Hazard chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
LOL! BROWNIES! HAHAHAHAHA! This story really cracked me up even though I never saw Captain Planet. I love reading parodies, especially something like this. Keep up the good work Sakura! D
FallenAngel04 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Truly hilarious. I love that Chesta's power is brownies. It makes me laugh every time. I used to watch Captain Planet when I was little too, and this is just perfect for the parody. Great job! Quick note though, I don't know if you meant it, but when you say Mirana, I think you mean Millerna. Keep up the good work! _
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
(Clutching sides) ahahhahahhahahahahh...absolutely's crazy really...really really really funny
Mai Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Have you ever been sitting all alone in your room, and then burst out lauging at something you read, then feeling very stupid because you're alone...and laughing...and it's silent... ya, big sweatdrop. Well, congradulations, your story did that...lessee, i think i lost count after 12...or 13... awesome work! don't ever stop writing!
Phyllis Nodrey chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
"Those Who Hunt Dragons"...Is that what your old Zaibach site was called? DARN! When'd you take it down? I've never ever even had the chance to see it! Do you still, like, have a copy of the pages saved on your compy? *tears overflow from big, chibi eyes* I DON'T WANT FOLKEN ON A LEASH ANYMORE! I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE ENTIRE WEBBY! *is beaten to death by manifestation of good judgement*
Akane Roshtaria chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I've loved this parody for *so* long, it's just now that I've commented on it. *hugs story?*

...P.S. Whatever did happen to "Those Who Hunt Dragons?" That was an incredible site. P
Threshie chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
*blinks* ...What an unusual fanfic... Hehe. It was amusing me until Dilandau came in in his black and red spandex. After that I was cracking up. P I've never seen Captain Planet, but this ficcy is funny anyway, so thanks for posting it!

Btw, I LOVE parodies (at least, well-written ones like this one).

-Threshie )
squiz chapter 1 . 10/19/2004

how random

Kendra chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Woah, you and me both favor that show! ::High fives her:: Dang... you rock with this parody... even as I sang your version of the song, it matched perfectly! Dang I simply adore this story, I must share it with the world! ::Cape hangs from off of her back:: I'm ready to go at any time, but first I must tell you that you have true writing tallent. Hopefully someday you can make a career out of writing (though not about evil just good _). Heh, I have that theme song stuck in my head, though the original shall stay in my mind forever (at least until I die). Well, if we ever cross paths again... I hope to be able to talk with you.

Ja Ne!

Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
okay, thats just damn funny. Captain planet was one of the shows I watched as a kid too, and I I loved this fic.
Rad chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
good lord... this one's funny too! I have seen Captian Planet, and I used to like it allot. now, it's not on any more. but this was awesomely funny! and I have to agree with AniKaizer(aka DarkAni), use Chesta's Brownies on Allen's hair!
Petra chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I, one of the few people who remembers the entire captain planet theme song, Have enjoyed your parody emensly. And, may I also add, The reference to Dragonlance was awesome!
Mikara chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
whoa...can't...stop...laughing! damn, that was good! really, really, good! (Mikara and Legato scream) BROWNIES!
FinalError chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Tee-hee, funni-ness! Will there be a sequel? Pwetty pwease? *kawaii sparkly eyes*

Yu: *slaps her upside the head*

Yukari: *glares at him and knocks him out with a frying pan*
The Allmighty Piece of Flan chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Dammit, I'm laughing so hard, it took me 10 minutes to write this!