Reviews for James Finds the Answers
OhSnapItsMadison chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Harry isn't a parseltongue anymore after the horcrux was destroyed he lost that ability
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
They r scenes not acts
TPPotter chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
This is an awesome story SO UPDATE IT PLEASE!
TheStarkidMockingjay chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
this is really good! I can't wait to read more, I would love it if young Scorpius made an appearance.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
This is the best fan fiction I've ever had the pleasure to read, I'm laughing so much! Well done!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
I have one thing to say - not many books can make a reader actually laugh out loud (most of the tim the reader just thinks "haha that's kinda funny" in their head). I can honestly say that I was literally rolling on the ground laughing my head off. My sister and I are great fans of AVPM and Harry Potter puppet pals and I kept reading parts aloud to her. You simply have to write about George's plan to get Snape and Dumbledore's portaits to see it. One thing that I think would be good to add is Lilly, James and Albus questioning the hogwarts grads about their school life because if it is true that they have no idea about their dad's fame then they should be extremely confused. One last thing - could you please add in their reactions to some other youtube clips (parody songs, trailer spoofs etc.)
Keep us fans laughing with your writing talent and eye for comedy! (:
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Quite frankly, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Very funny.
Invader Ivy chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
*laughs at Malfoy* Please update!
BrionyRose17 chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
Hey fuego92,

I've this story many times and always enjoyed it. I do have one question though. When will you write the rest? As a fan of both the books and AVPM I think you portray the characters very well and this story makes me laugh. I've actually attempted to watch the musical while reading the story. Great job so far and I can't wait to read the rest.
harrypotteraddict101 chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
You lie! You said you were updating soon but what has it been like over a year now or something? I don't even remember. I was re reading this recently and I was wondering if you were going to update? if not you can't just let us know. Kay thanks! Hopefully I might be expecting an update maybe?
Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
this was amazing! i was laughing all the way through you're story, it's pure genius! please update you're next chapter soon! :D

Izzy
LetItGoAndDefyGravity chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
You're not gonna update are you?
Kara chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Ok, this is probably THE most brillient and hilarious HP fanfic ive read. Great job and continue writing!
dimkasgirl07 chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
that was the moment i have been waiting for this whole story! XD loved Malfoys reaction XDD