Reviews for Wild Muskrat Luvin'
Kiraramichealis chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
I really loved the kawaiiness towards the end. But I also loved the beginning as well. It was a really great fic overall. I'm usually not a person to go over three chapters when reading a fic but this was worth it.
Kiraramichealis chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
*cries for a thousand years*
Kiraramichealis chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Okay I seriously love their mother.
Kiraramichealis chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Oh my gawd. I love their mother.
Kiraramichealis chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I'm not even sure if you're reading the reviews that I've been giving on these old fics but I'm gonna keep reviewing anyway.

I LOVED this chapter.
Kiraramichealis chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Holy shit. I was not expecting the Itachi masturbation. But I wasn't not expecting this part either:

Sasuke walked over to where Itachi was on the bed and gave his brother a soft kiss on the lips. This did two things at the same time. Itachi's eyes shot open, and he came, hard. Then Sasuke smirked and walked confidently out of the room.

DAMN.
Kiraramichealis chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Let me tell you a story, of how my sister found out I read ItaSasu.

It all started when I was reading this chapter. She asked me what I was reading. I replied saying fanfiction. She asked what pairing. I didn't reply. She started naming some naruto ships. Then I burst out laughing once she said ItaSasu. She asked me if that was what I was reading. I tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably. She asked if I was reading lemon. I once again failed to keep a straight face. Then I ran down the stairs to my bedroom and haven't talked to her since.

Then again this happened only five minutes ago.

I hope I'm not marked as an incest lover in her books now. (Even if I am)

VERY GOOD CHAPTER. LOVED IT.
Icchann chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
Icchann chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
*SCREEEEEAMS* YESS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Bushwah chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Can't take the poll; I want to read them all first. But here's your review... and that's one doozy of a story! As are all the others. I don't have a fave really. They're all so good I would probably call them interchangeable if that wasn't an insult.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
This is really great I really love ur story! Keep writing please
DiamondInMyHeart chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
somehow... i get the feeling... that your personality... is a lot like sasuke's...
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
If you don't like it you should deffinatly continue the story!
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Poor Beloved your wonder fic is cuming to and end... ;)
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I absolutely hate pain but I loved this chap! Poor boys! Beloved I'm not sure what was going through your mind but...it was great!