Reviews for A Glimpse into the Future
Tanya chapter 12 . 10/14
I totally love this story! I know, it's been a long time since the last update but is there any chance for more?
Ealasaid Una chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
is deirdre ok?
Ealasaid Una chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
she just need her friends right now
Mondhase chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
That was excellent, it really was. First you deliver what has to be the most on-the-spot portrayal of Garrett I've ever read (though he did mellow down a little after he'd joined the team) combined with a new love triangle, even though at least Garrett's affection seems to be pretty one-sided.

Then you tease us with a second love triangle, even though I was already hoping that Ciáran was only Eabha's brother, not a potential boy-friend and then you finally have her and Angus kiss! Absolutely amazing chapter, I'd say the best so far!
Mondhase chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
It really has been a while, but I'm glad you finally updated. I needed to re-read your whole story first to remember what was going on, but I was pretty busy the past few weeks, so that's why I only review this now.

I hope Deirdre gets her head back on straight soon, she's not going to make any good decisions in the state she's in now. Maybe Rohan will get through to her, if he gets to Kells in time, that is. That really was a very very bad dream/vision he was having there.
Anima of the lost chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
It's really been ages but I am so happy that you updated again. I hope Rohan will reach Deirdre in time and make her change her mind concerning Eilidh. As for Garrett, I really liked him better when he was quiet, his arrogance is quite annoying but I guess that's just him xD
Looking forward for the next chapter!
blondie911 chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
yay. glad u updated. hope you update again soon with more on angus.
lasouris chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
yay, an update! what a nice surprise! looking forward to the next one :)
sylverhawk chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Absolutely loved your story! Hoping for more to come!
irene chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE update soon! This is one of the only MK stories worthy of reading and I've been enjoying it so much.
Shadow41 chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
I'm not good with reviews but I really like your story and hope you write more soon!:)
Mondhase chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Somehow I have the feeling that flirting with the princess will not work as easily as expected for Garrett. Or at least I hope so. lol

It's a nice change to see Angus more competent, but that inside he's still the charming fool we all came to love in the TV show. And he's definitely making progress with the girl if she comes to see him fighting!

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!
mousemousemouse chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
I like your new chapter! Please write more _
Anima of the lost chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Great story and I'm very very glad that you finally go on with it. In this chapter I especially liked the part about Garrett, his self-confidence really made me smile

I'm curious what Deirdre decided in the end whether to trust Princess Eilidh or not and if the Princess might want also Temra as an ally too.

So I hope you won't leave us hanging too long ;)
Mondhase chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Woohoo Angus, way to go!

Absolutely amazing chapter, I really loved it, especially the meeting of Angus and the girl and how he could immediately tell that she was lying.

I'm curious to see where the story with the princess is going and if the Knights are going to leave Kells or not and OF COURSE I want to know how long it'll take for Rohan and Deirdre to sort things out between them and talk to each other again.

This is a really good fanfiction and you HAVE to continue it! So pleeeaaaase, give your writer's block at good hard kick and write another chapter.

Pretty please?