Reviews for Lost and Found
sheepnamedpig chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is really adorable without being painfully so or out of character. In fact, the only problem that I could find after reading it four times (and yes, I do like it that much) is where the tenses switch right around the Kleenex part. It's really stories like this, stories that show the potential between Ariadne and Robert that make me like this pairing, and especially this fic.
The Anonymite chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You know, I'm still coming into my Robert/Ariadne thing, and I think this fic just helped me along that path. It's so beautifully in-character for the two of them...

Thank you for writing this!

-Anon
Palomino Viper chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Lovely :) Robert made a huge impression on me in the movie, particularly because of how he sets up so many walls around himself to make him look stronger, but how inside, he has so much raw emotion. I love how you brought all this out with hardly any angst or drama at all :)
midst chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
i wish this wasnt a one-shot, lovely story
IzzyVlad chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Love the first chapter. Update soon please.
gredior chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
cute
Metarie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is just wonderful! You get an A from me, ma'am.
SherlockSmile chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow! This is amazing, and now i'm totally shipping A/R. Can't wait for the next update!
Louise Cristine chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
'Tis a very delightful one-shot you've written for us, madame! There are a few grammar mistakes but other than that it's great- very cute and heartwarming.
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
oooh. okay. so. i really. really love this.

only thing is that you switched tenses in the middle and the way it happened told me that it wasn't purposeful. and then there are a couple little words missing (like "to" and possibly an and) near the end. (" her hand tries slip away" - tries TO slip away.)

other than that, i really really like this. perhaps add the title to the page and fix up those little odd blips and voila! but yes. i love this. a lot. it jolts my heart a little.
Dscully100 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I'm not a Robert/Ariadne shipper at all - but I loved this. It's simple, it's direct, and it feels very in character for both of them.
Insane Romantic chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This story was absolutely adorable! I wanted to squee. xD Anyways, I just thought I'd review to let you know I totally loved it and this deserves so many more reviews than it has. :)
KP704 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
uber cuteness. I loved it )