Reviews for Into the Blinding Light
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 2/27
cool story
Arrietti chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
This was great. Near to the end, I got so confused when Etro spoke in riddles about Light's new focus/mission. The story ended abruptly and I hope the questions would be answered in sequence. It bugged me a tiny little bit that Fang and Lightning fell in love so quickly. Still, their interaction was sweet.
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Great chapter. I'll get around to reading the rest later tonight.
anon chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
There is nothing here to read in Chapter 20. I believe it failed to completely upload.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
And shes pregnant way to go snow smart move ._.
ScarletWolfx chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
I was getting worried that I spent the day reading this to find out it was incomplete. I don't know if you will ever make a sequel but at least you ended this story, though saying that I want to know what happens. One of my favourite FangRai stories and defiantly hoping for more :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
This is getting so interesting :) and cute about younger Fang.
ScarletWolfx chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Woah that's a twist! Lightning being born on Gran Pulse! There must be a bigger meaning to this!
roxyroxas1313 chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
Amazing cant wait to read part 2!
Hagane no Hana chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
For two days straight I have been glued to my screen reading this story. I must admit that I love your variation of the FF13 story over the convoluted original one. The love story and sequence of events were brilliant.

This is easily the best FF13 fiction on here. I'm very impressed. I loved how you tied in FF13-2 in the ending. I found it was a smoother and more logical transition than how it was originially told.

I sincerely hope you do write a continuation to this story. I would love to see how your Fang and Lighting continue their love story.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Please! For the love of every deity I can think of, UPDATE! Please!
Silentx32 chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
Wow just wow this story is just plain amazing, you really are quite talented and I did not see the ending coming at all. It connects both games well in a way with just few favorable differences and I cannot wait until the sequel of this story. Great job and thanks for the fun ride and until next time.
utenafangirl chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
Was a great read D and if only ffxiii-2 went off like this i would of play the game / sadly not much lightning as i hoped on the game but fanfiction is great for me! I hope to see more of this its a great story and I wish to know the fate of light n fang!
ShadowHellCat chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
It was really good. I hope someday you will write a sequel.
SolFang565 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
I think I like your history then the actual history in the game, it makes more sence lol, here's the reason why Lightning kicks soooo much ass! lol great story so far, now onwards to chap 9! huzaaaaa lol