Reviews for Paint A Smile, Pretty Girl
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Fairly interesting. But I noticed you slipped from third to second person a bit.
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
seems like such a crackship, but you write so beautifully i had to give in haha. although, tbh, i might suggest a bit of insight on their relationship itself (:
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
"...the flame that killed the snake until he settles down again apologetically."

That line was absolutely gorgeous. This whole fic was gorgeous, actually. I love the way that you line your words up, it's beautiful.

Lovely job, I love this pairing and you did them justice. :)
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was beautiful. I loved your portrayal of Neville, and the way that you characterised Victoire. You have an engaging style of writing, and this was a beautiful story. It's brilliant! I adored every line, in particular the ending, which was completely satisfying. Well done.
in sync chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was fabulous! I loved it!

'All hesitation gone, she slips her hand into his, and thinks, after all that has been taken, everyone deserves something good in their life.'

That line was just amazing and perfect and gorgeous.

~Mystii
swagkasa chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Amazing! And i just about adore Neville/Victoire! :] i loved it!
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
XDDDDDDDD

HOWL! ZOMG! YOUR VICNEV! :O

I'm so utterly impressed! I found it when I went to see how many Vicnev romance fics there were (over 20 now!) and I found yours! And it was soooo sweet and sooo purely Vicnev!

8D

I'm way too giddy about this. *lol!*

But I truly love this. Yes, the cliche was a nice touch and yes, so was the avoidance. But I like that you took the Hannah-divorce part a step further. I loved that he came to rely on old friends. :3 Really. And your writing... Wow. I'm always delighted to read your stuff because it's such a nice style and it's pretty flawless in the spelling and grammar department. ;) And you handled the pairing beautifully, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. X3

Fav:

His voice is suddenly by her ear, his hot breath tickling the side of her cheek. "Because," he says, "you'll only have to trust me."

*SQUEE!* XD I can't get over how nummy that part is! Lucky Vic.

WRITE MORE VICNEV!

-mew! :333
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Good to see Vichy differently. Keep writing
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OHMYGOSH, you wrote them! You have made my day, miss!

This is fantastic, fantastic, fantastic and I just ADORE your Victoire oh-so much!

Also, you managed some Lily/Teddy in there, which makes this all the sweeter ;)

I shall continue to worship you now :):)
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awwwwws, I was reminded of Juno (?) at Red Vines and sometimes when Neville would talk.

ANYWAYS, I LOVEDD IT.

You are super duper wonderful.

Luna/Neville is my usual ship for him, but I can imagine this :)
asterdarling chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
RED VINES. What the hell can't they do?
barelythere7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very very very super good. Ha, when I read the thing about redvines it made me think of A Very Potter Sequel on youtube. :D

Also, I was just wondering, how old do you think they'd be when they got together? I've been trying to think of an age for Victoire, just because her age when it happens makes a huge difference as to how people see their relationship.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love this pairing. It's one of those odd pairings where you never give it a second thought, then suddenly you read something like this and it just clicks.

Plus I am a total sucker for Neville. I love him to bits.

This was so amazing and wonderful and the last part was beautiful.
Conqueror Worm chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Very beautiful! I love stories told in the type of style you wrote this in. I plan to check out more of your fics soon!