Reviews for Oz
Mrs.Blackthourne chapter 24 . 6/29
Wow. This is the first time I've cried reading a fan fiction. Ever. In the 8 years that I've been readings fanfics, this is the one to make me cry. I can't believe it. This was amazing, 10/10
Khaylie chapter 24 . 5/16
Wow. I'm speechless. I'm so many things right now as a matter of fact; happy, sad, giddy, in love, proud, lucky, dumbfounded, confused... Oh seriously, this story was so good!

First of all I just like to say, I've never watched The wizard of Oz but I'm sure as hell will. I have some clue of what to expect though and I think it's hilarious and great that you made your own interpretation.

As I was reading the beginning of the story I truly believed that Orihime had died, or was in a coma. It was the only thing making sense sinse we all know how weird the girl can be. But then I changed my mind. No way had she dreamt it all like Dorothy (thanks for the spoiler btw), no way had she met the man of her dreams only to wake up and realize that it had never happened. I was so glad to see that I was right. Dem feels.

I love how you write Ulquiorra in your fics, keeping him true to the original. It gives the story all the more credibility. And also, this might sound weird but I'm kind of glad that you actually went through with his death, it's hard to explain but it gave the story a whole different meaning. I loved the ending also. Ulquiorra back to life in the most astonishing of ways. You totally had me fooled with the first chapter.

Anyways, I've read both Muse and Tell yourself several times now and yet again have you graced me with a really great story. I feel a bit bad for not reading this sooner.

I hope you're still writing, not Ulquihime in particular but just... stories, novells. The world needs writers like you. Thanks!
Reese chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
Dayum! This fic was posted 4 years ago, darn hell I was 4 years late. Ulquiorra is my favorite Espada and forever will be. I loved your story sooo much. One of my best reads so far. I liked how you sticked through the essence of this story. Most of the fics about ulquihime here losts its magic at the middle and continued crashing down to the end but this fic was spontaneous till the end. I loved how it ended. Well, I would loved if Ulqui's segunda etapa form here but nonetheless, this fic was . love lots
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Awww, the last one was adorable!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Oooooo, it's strating to get interesting!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
This chapter, as the ones before are so entertaining, can't wait to read on! Love it!
shiloah18 chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
The double thingy reminded me of the reigai arc. Good job! :D
AB Laine chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
This was... AMAZING. I loved it from the beginning, its so in depth and heartwarming, though I did cry when he died. And I mean CRY. Amazing story, ten thumbs up!
velvetlaburnum chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
OMG this is such a beautiful work! You got all my OTPs in one story too I am so happy! I was SO NOT expecting that plot twist at the end though lol that shocked me. I'm glad that Ulquiorra is on Earth now with Orihime. This was such a sweet, dramatic, awesome, spectacular, funny, suspenseful, cool, hardcore, epic fanfiction. I'm going to watch the Wizard of Oz now! :P
calex chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
best chapter up til now.
calex chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
oh yeah! the bitch slap.
calex chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
yep, definitely Urahara.
calex chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I guess the three companions will all be Espada as I think U is the one who needs a heart.
calex chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
"Should I… dip them in it?" - LMAO

I'm guessing it's Urahara since I can't imagine anyone else from Soul Society as a ridiculous wizard.
Pixychick84 chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Well this was cute! I have to say My fave parts were with muchkin Nel and Grimmjaw soooo cute!