Reviews for Oz
shiloah18 chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
The double thingy reminded me of the reigai arc. Good job! :D
AB Laine chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
This was... AMAZING. I loved it from the beginning, its so in depth and heartwarming, though I did cry when he died. And I mean CRY. Amazing story, ten thumbs up!
Tami the Scene Queen chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
OMG this is such a beautiful work! You got all my OTPs in one story too I am so happy! I was SO NOT expecting that plot twist at the end though lol that shocked me. I'm glad that Ulquiorra is on Earth now with Orihime. This was such a sweet, dramatic, awesome, spectacular, funny, suspenseful, cool, hardcore, epic fanfiction. I'm going to watch the Wizard of Oz now! :P
calex chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
best chapter up til now.
calex chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
oh yeah! the bitch slap.
calex chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
yep, definitely Urahara.
calex chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I guess the three companions will all be Espada as I think U is the one who needs a heart.
calex chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
"Should I… dip them in it?" - LMAO

I'm guessing it's Urahara since I can't imagine anyone else from Soul Society as a ridiculous wizard.
Pixychick84 chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Well this was cute! I have to say My fave parts were with muchkin Nel and Grimmjaw soooo cute!
Pixychick84 chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Damen you! ... Now I want cup cakes!
Pixychick84 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
IDFGHAOGNIVGIJ;AOGIAH GI! Ok so I know this is ment to be a Ulqui/Hime storry but damn you should consider adding Grimmjow and Nel to the taged names in the discription seeing as they have stolen the show for me so far. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! *Squeels* I don't care if its platonic or an owner pet relatioship (sorry Nell but I think your acully the pet...) but Its one of the cuttest realtiohips i have ever seen on this sight.
SIM99 chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
*Bawls* Oh my god, I am so relieved! Happy ending! I loved this story so much, gah, you're just fantastic! T-T
Zed xo chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
Oh my god I love LOVE this! I was so surprised with ulquiorra being the cashier the whole time, but wow, this is amazing. I love the other pairings in this, it wasn't so focused on ulquihime. 10/10!
rushbabe2112 chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
HOLY CRAP PLOT TWIST I loved it, almost made me cry in the middle of class then I made my friends read it and we all started crying XD I hope you make more like this. It was awesome!
Ellie.Ferguson chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
I cried like a baby when Ulqu-kun died. I was so heartbroken (And this doesn't happen often) and so i was screaming at my computer screen and throwing things around, i was in SUCH a RAGE that you had killed him and denied our precious princess the happiness she deserves! That is... until i realized there were more chapters and i felt a glimmer of hope pull at my broken heart. You have to be a very talented author to get me (or any reader, for that matter) so emotionally invested in this story. I have to say, kudos to you