Reviews for Fragrant
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Too late Buzz she's already got the idea in mind.

And I do the same thing Jessie did with perfume.
snow bunny rabbit chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I love the ending it was funlarious.
The.Malfoy.Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Ohgoshgolly, that was hilarious! That last line really got me cracking up!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OMG! That story was amazing! I especially loved the ending! The Twitter thing got a good laugh from me as I'm a MAJOR Twit-addict, lol. And Buzz Lightyear perfume/cologne would be the bomb! As long as it smelled like something other than plastic.. :P
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This. Was. Great.

You totally captured Jessie's curiosity and childesh nature in this story. I can really see her just going through the different perfumes, all eager and stuff. She's just so light-hearted, and you pulled that off.

Jessie wondering which one Buzz would like was so innocently cute that I can't stand it. Really good move doing that.

"'What is it with you and that hat?' 'It gives me character.'" Hahaha, I loved that line.

Their confession about loving each other was incredibly sweet. :)

Jessie on Twitter...LOL! That was SO funny! Poor Buzz...XD

You did a great job, and I thouroughly enjoyed it.
AlreadyOnMars chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This was so cute! I loved the end, it was funny.
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
very cute! I love how you portray their relationship, and how in character they both were. nice work. :)
Marshmallowtrees chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Haha! I could imagine his face at the end! lol
Smirking Cowgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwz this is officially my favorite short story of Jessie & Buzz! I love when Buzz says smells good enough to eat, so adorable XD please write more! & oh I have a Jessie doll as well that I carry around the house as if I were a small child, I am clawing on to any last shred of childhood I may have left!
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was adorable! And your Mrs. Nesbit reference made me LOL! Totally made my day! 0)
linklover77 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Haha! I love the whole perfume idea! This is very cute! Write more please!
Ali Camille chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love this part-

"P-Perfume..." He looked up at his girlfriend's retreating form and insisted rather worriedly, "Jessie! I'm a guy! If anything, it should be a cologne!"

Thanks so much for writing this! I have a Jessie doll and I love it, too. I lost it and it's in the garage somewhere, but I still love it! Thanks again,

Princess Rosalie Hale
dragon-grrl15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh my goodness! Im going to agree with Persephone's comment, I could hear them talking. And that is what the author, and the reader wants, is to be able to hear the character speaking, as though as it were it's own movie. You really captured the characters personality and tone. I think this story is rather funny, cute, and full of personality. 4.75 stars out of five for this fic. plus a favorite.

dg
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
LOL. I loved it! Jessie was so in-character at the end! I could just hear her character saying the lines. So sweet how Buzz slipped and said love _.

Nice job!