Reviews for WAITING
Addicted to Minecraft chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Lousy trollfic

-Storm-
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Well, I thought it was ok. It would have been better, however if you used proper English.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ths wuz sooooooooo gud!111! moar!
Penname chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
OH wow I think I saw something like this written on the burn notice section of . It was just as bad. Writting in text message style and all caps makes it heard to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?
annec3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
First of all, establish it as a crackfic. Second of all, all-caps & misspelled words took away from the story because they made it hard to read, so I would say tone it down but don't do away with the humor. All the funnies seem to be hidden under bad spelling and grammar, which made it difficult to understand. It would be a really funny story if it wasn't all clogged up with icanhascheezburger lolspeak.

I know it probably sounds like I didn't enjoy it, but I did. It made me laugh :D. I see potential! I hope that came across as constructive :)
Lova Thorsen chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
To everyone who toke the story seriosly don't, it was'nt made to be taken seriosly (clearly just look at the writing). Taking it seriosly just fuels the author to write more crazy stories (which i would'nt mind because this story was pretty damn funny. Of course the bad spelling was on purpose even a two year old can't spell 'said' or 'Peter' or 'my' wrong. I don't think it was hard to read at all and a barley Text. Alabaster Serenity Moonbeam I don't think you a moron but a comedic couragous clever writer. All though many of you disagree. If you have trouble reading this email me at and I'll translate it for you (I seriosly will). This was pretty funny I loved Peter's real name who knew Peter was asian lol, Takahashi? Oh god it still makes me laugh and I don't think I fully understand why. But thank you for this funny fanfic, and for thos again who toke this seriosly lighten up.
Rude2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Giggled till people thought I doing something naughty!

This was fun! Guffawed at this point: WYF WENT 2 SAN FRAN ON BZNS. (SHE WUS SEEKRITLY PREGGERS.)

And this: IT HAS AWFUL GREEN SCREENS! (So true! They usually have such good photography on the show; can’t understand how they screwed the pooch with this scene… news rooms can do better)

N THEY KISSED N SMUCHED N HUGED EECHOTHER UNTIL NEAL CAME. (I Want video for that one… :D)

Critical and uncompromisingly funny, nice!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Thank God I read your story and then looked at your profile, because even though "WAITING" made me laugh, you almost had me convinced that you were a complete idiot. I went over your story again with a clearer eye and smiled a lot more. Underneath the ridiculous spelling and "txtng" typos was awesome sarcasm (always welcome), all-or-nothing, take-no-prisoners dialogue (also welcome), sly commentary on the TSUNAMI of really bad writing on this site (absolutely on point), a swipe at Twilight (yay), and a swipe at all of those "Peter/Neal/Elizabeth" things, some of which actually read like this story. :P *shudder*

My favorite snippet was "Peter Frances Domingo Takahashi Romano Burke." I don't know why that got me, but I had a total LOL/WTF moment.

So. You're funny, you have ideas, and you actually embrace the concept of written English, which distinguishes you from most of the general population here on FFN. Sadly, a lot people probably read this story and now think you're a troll or a moron, but I see potential. Try publishing something more traditional, and use real English. You might just rock it out. :-)

Oh, by the way, when you log in, under the "Reviews" tab of your FFN page, there's an option to delete unwanted anonymous reviews. Just putting that out there. *tips hat* *leaves*
nice disguise chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Well... it certainly looks like you were trying your best to write a classic badfic. This could have been funny, but sadly it wasn't. Maybe you should have stated somewhere that it was on purpose, that you were trying to make a point or maybe attempting a crackfic. See, I have no idea.
deaka chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
EPIC LOL the story. And at the comments, too, just a little. If I'm honest. *ahem* El is 100% the star of this tale, as is only right. She in indeed AWESUM, after all. (Particularly liked the green screens of doom in San Fran and "crossword puzzles".)

Off topic, but ha, your other stories! Random drabble generator, I think, perhaps? Highly inventive craziness at any rate.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
What is this doing here?
ABetterWriterThanYou chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Huh, never thought I'd say this, but you're storyline, character development and complete pointless attempt at writing a successful White Collar story is a failure. I read your profile and you do have a good grip on proper English - which is surprising based on this story - so your stupid attempt at a bunch of laughs is nothing more than childish, annoying and pathetic. Many more spiteful reviews like mine and those that have come before mine will come but remember the cold hard fact that they will NEVER read another story of yours, NEVER review again and your attempt at being a good author will go unrecognized as people call you inappropriate names inside their heads.

I suppose not everyone has the same amount of common sense and maturity as most authors on this website, but you certainly take the cake. Congratulations, my friend. You are now the most hated and worst writer on
6473634Deactivated chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
congrats your my first flame..

you suck how old are you? cuz you're either 3 or just plain stupid or both what the hell is up with you misspelling all the easy stuff dang you didn't even spell the names right! and they're on the search bar! if you don't care if your story is good take it down or at least fix the spelling mistakes. and if you can't do that take it out of all caps! great my longest review and it goes to someone that doesn't even care
Annymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
The grammar and stuff made me...eh. But I did laugh a few times.