Reviews for Anger Management
The moRon was given prefect because the lazy author decided that Harry should be deconstructed into a useless, brain-dead, self-centered oik for the last three books and therefore, undeserving of such an honour. Well, that and the fact that she didn't want to write about prefect duties any more than she wanted to write about Quidditch.

If I was feeling charitable, I would say it's because a dead man walking has no use for such a thing on his resume. Or perhaps, I'd say that it was a sure-fire method of gaining Molly Weasley's everlasting loyalty.

The badge was hardly earned.
Jakob761 chapter 3 . 8/25
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 3/23
Ruinous Virtue chapter 5 . 2/16
I know it's been years since you worked on this story, but if you ever find the time and inspiration I'd love to see a continuation of this. It's a very interesting premise, and I love your interpretation of occlumency.
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 2/13
if you live lease update~! i need more~!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 2/12
This Harry is freaking awesome!
jchangpa chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Well I stop right here, I will not read further because by just removing the oclumensy study the rest seems like a canon copy. The nager Harry has produce nothing really, same thing from the ignorant Ron and his mother. What is worse the same stupidity of given responsability to a prat who do not even make his own homework. So let not even rate this
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Aww, I want more!
Did Harry not get shirty with Seamus over the issue because he's paying closer attention to his anger? Or, was he just too tired to deal with it after the extra emotional upheaval he had already gone through that day?
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
I can see Harry being in an incredibly focused state at the time out of desperation, but my understanding was that the reason his Patronus succeeded so well is due to belief and intent: he realized he had already seen his time-turned self do the spell, so there was no way he couldn't do it, so he just did it.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
It felt good just reading that. Also, at some point the narrator starts referring to Umbridge by name, but as far as I can tell this is all from Harry's point of view and Umbridge's name never came up.
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This was very satisfying to read
magic-outlaw chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
TTF chapter 1 . 9/3/2015

No one writes enough sarcastic Harry nowadays, and I LOVE sarcasm. Can you tell? XD
LandlessLord chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Please tell me this is just a writer's block and not a definitely abandoned story, it's criminal to not finish a story with this much potential and this good!