Reviews for Anger Management
Gelasia Kidd chapter 5 . 4/21
Oh this is nice. Reasonably more clever Harry and slow to grow but encouraging character developments. I sort of feel the actual books would have grown better if it had gone this way. I like it a lot!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 5 . 3/31
Oh man this is sooooo good! I really, really hope you're able to continue this some day soon because it is awesome! And I've never seen a fic about 5th year that started like that. The part at the ministry was completely awesome. I know inspiration sometimes goes away or life gets too busy to write, but I really hope you have inspiration and free time someday soon.
Siggimondo chapter 5 . 3/20
I have a feeling that Umbridge is in for quite a rant when classes begin. No rush though, take your time.
phoenixRK chapter 3 . 2/17
Yes, well Dumb-as-a-door should have then thought twice about leaving Harry at the Dursleys, if he cared about Harry having a decent childhood
SilverBladeStar chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
This is rather good, maybe you should pick it back up?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
If you can make someone, anyone slap Umbridge in your fanfic, I would be happy. if not... well, make something bad happen to her.

also: Good fanfic and er... well... sorry for asking/ demanding something.
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
*takes umbitch and puts her into an Apollo-Capsule, whom he shoots by an Saturn V-Rocket straight to the Mars* WITHOUT SPACE SUIT I MEAN!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
You enjoy writing sarcastic Harry. I enjoy reading sarcastic Harry. Match made in literary heaven
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I like the changes you did to the Seamus scene. It makes it feel a little more personal to me, and I think the changes you've made in Harry make a bit more sense than Rowling. Of corse, you do have to consider his mental maturity in the books compared to here. While still prone to anger and stuff, Harry still seems a bit more human with how he reacts, even of it's done a bit more maturely. You odd have the Dursleys and all his Life-or-Death experience to consider. With the Dursleys, it's painted to be an, at least, minorly abusive household, maybe worse. He had to learn household chores, hardworking, and most likely, stealth from doing the chores from a young age and requiring to sneak food. That would take away any semblance of childhood, very quickly, if you ask me. Then with more maturity and humbleness than normal, you've still got the Life-or-Death. He had to get him and, in several cases, his friends out of harms way or defeat the threat, lest he or his dear friend die. And he doesn't have many friends to begin with, so he'll want to keep them and keep them happy. So with all that stress, he'd be sure to crack eventually. But he didn't, and has some semblance of sanity and routine in his life. (I'd never go so far as to say normality.) combining all this Life-or-Death stress and maturity (he'd have to have SOME at the very least, to make such a choice) the stress, maturity, and minor to major resentment that come with his home life, and the stress and chaotic factors of puberty and school life, it's a wonder he isn't insane!
So to some up, I find your Harry a bit more believable then JK's, if only because her Harry is a bit to... Oh, I dunno. Reactive? Explosive? Naw, maybe innocent? Yeah, that's it. He still has too much innocence for what she put the poor boy through.
Love the story, thanks for writing, all the end of the line crap.
BYYEEE!
UnorthodoxDreamer
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I guess the bigger deviations won't happen for a while, huh? And personally, I think most of the non-mains only got names so Rowling wouldn't constantly have to write "that one guy with the face" every time she talked about a random person... Honestly, every time I read Dean or someone else's name in the books I went, "... who?" They didn't really get enough spotlight outside of the Hogwarts mob, in my opinion, which is why I never really expected any less than them turning against Harry every time it came up.

Awaiting further update!
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Lol. I think Harry's channeling Ichigo. And Dumbledore's channeling Yamamoto. I mean, it makes sense, considering Harry's the same age, but... *snickers at Ichigo!Harry*

*reads on*
Bast Misao chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Maybe you should put your World series up for adoption, see if anyone else can find the inspiration to continue your work.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
You know, I wonder what would happen if someone sent a copy of the book to the OWL/NEWT examiners and asking if this would be appropriate study material for their test years?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2014