Reviews for Anger Management
Jen chapter 5 . 9/21
Thanks
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 9/20
Meh. The whole "looked up to Cedric" was a bit much unless you really go back and show it. Other than that good stuff all around.
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 9/19
Your author's note here is spot on. Couldn't be more accurate. Snape would be dead to Harry.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 9/19
I see this is not completed, but damnit anyway I'm happy with the saltiness. I'll kee on reading if he stays pissed off
Ilena Petrova chapter 5 . 4/25
Why did you abound this story?
No evil just plain stupid. Snape just lov to rape people and jkr love to make other be rape as she love that way.
Just a point of order, just angry at the ministry..? So it means he still a puppet for dumbass and a fuck bag for the rapist. Another moronic story.
b00kworm93 chapter 2 . 3/2
Snape didn't know that Sirius was innocent, he was knocked out before the big reveal, all he knew was that he hated Sirius and that Sirius was partially responsible for Lilly's death
daisycb chapter 5 . 1/19
good story, sorry you didn't finish it, love Harry telling people off and I wish you would have written how he destroyed the toad
daisycb chapter 2 . 1/18
I never understood why he was willing to return to Hogwarts; why he didn't just take his trust vault and go to another school far away from Dumbledore
Bunny153539 chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
This was dropped?! Oh well, it was a great introspect while it lasted.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
pretty interesting fic so far! i like your version of occlumency, it's something different from the usual versions around :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Rose099 chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Update
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
The moRon was given prefect because the lazy author decided that Harry should be deconstructed into a useless, brain-dead, self-centered oik for the last three books and therefore, undeserving of such an honour. Well, that and the fact that she didn't want to write about prefect duties any more than she wanted to write about Quidditch.

If I was feeling charitable, I would say it's because a dead man walking has no use for such a thing on his resume. Or perhaps, I'd say that it was a sure-fire method of gaining Molly Weasley's everlasting loyalty.

The badge was hardly earned.
Jakob1Zane1 chapter 3 . 8/25/2016