Reviews for Dead Cold
FTFCHRIS chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Seriously is he going to keep making the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... annoying when things get repetitive right?
TacoStufferZombie chapter 33 . 2/20/2012
An awesome read!

Let me know about where to get that ebook.

Looking forward to reading the sequels.
Andrew.was.here chapter 31 . 1/24/2012
I can't help but wonder if Roland survived. Tho unlikely since you're gonna end the story. :( But still possible. Well great story, I'll look for the web comic.
Fowlmaniac chapter 31 . 1/7/2012
Lol, so Nazi Zombies 'Boom, headshot'

But I loved it and am glad that Roland died heroically!
ripper34 chapter 31 . 1/7/2012
great story
Fowlmaniac chapter 30 . 12/27/2011
YOU EVIL BASTARD FUCKING SIN OF YOUR BASTARD FATHER AND WHORE OF A MOTHER! WHY?*IN tears*
Fowlmaniac chapter 29 . 12/3/2011
HOLD ON SAY WHAT?
Technocidal Maniac chapter 29 . 12/3/2011
I'm definitely keeping an eye out. In retrospect a lot of this story would serve well as a we comic. Good luck with it, I bet it'll come out great.
Andrew.was.here chapter 28 . 11/14/2011
...One more thought, just wondering why they didn't take shelter at the Walmart? He took out the baddies and they had electricity, barricaded doors and even a MC DONALDS, lol...it was paradise in the midst of hell.
Andrew.was.here chapter 28 . 11/14/2011
Well been readin this off n on for awhile. Thought this was the end of a great story. Glad to see the A/N promising more to come. Only prob I've seen consistently are a few spelling errors. Other than that the story has been awesome. I'm looking forward to the oncoming chapters.
Andrew.was.here chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
I feel like I'm watching a movie. Great story. No complaints so far... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Good job
Fowlmaniac chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
Lol, last paragraph you changed Jack to Jonah

Glad you updated, I luv this!

Really good, again, I luv this
chippermovie chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
great story
Fowlmaniac chapter 27 . 6/20/2011
Noooooooooooooooooo! No more chapters, oh $h*t, I forgot to upd8 my stories!

Pls upd8, this is a really good story