Reviews for Paradise
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Boy, Dumbledore is just as nasty in this story as he is in canon. What a pity that the Headmaster will decide fooling around with an invisibility cloak is more important than keeping the Potter safe. And a greater one that Snape never found out till it was too late.
dragoon109 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
you know there is NO proof that muggle blood weakens magic. it seems like it is the other way around.

also to my knowledge snape dosent hate muggles.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
to my understanding. at that time voldemort/riddle wasnt actually known yet for being evil. it was just a pureblood club party sort of like the slug club
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Ah, dear Lily-she can never forgive 'Mudblood' but had no trouble forgiving "don't make me hex you, Evans'. Funny how that worked...

Very good chapter, glad to see Severus with someone who truly loves him.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Luckily, however, everyone and the Kneazle knew that Lily Evans-Potter was pregnant, which ensured that Aurora wouldn't have any dealings with the witch this time.

-And yet, Lily is there to be blasted. Eh?

Anyway, good chapter, and I hope that both babies (and Aurora) do all right. I am glad that Severus is happy about the child.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Excellent chapter. Glad to have to look at past history; it's clear that Severus is terrified of losing Aurora, and is therefore trying to cut himself off from her a bit to ease the pain. But I'm glad she reassures him.

Ok, even if the 'reassurance' part ends up with losing breakfast, lunch and last night's dinner...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
After all, if Dumbledore had any smarts, the old man would keep whoever the child was safe from the Dark Lord's clutches.

-You would think so, wouldn't you?

Excellent chapter, and I'm glad that Severus and Aurora are married. Not so happy that Snape was ripped from his nuptial bed for Voldemort's peepshow, though. Sev has enough nightmares, doesn't he?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Interesting initiation ceremony (slightly reminiscient of my own baptism, which included a slipped foot and a few seconds of terror before the experience baptizer hauled me out. Let's face it, 12 year olds don't have that much life to flash before their lives).

Ahem. For a while I thought the goop was Dumbledore's way of keeping his sacred corps Snake-free. And Aurora missed a few DE's; after all, it's canon that DEs came from all four houses.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
For two, Juliet never would have jumped into bed with Tybalt twenty-four hours after she and Romeo ended their friendship.

-Pretty much.

And if McGonagall _really_ wants to be helpful to both Severus and Aurora, she might put a leash on _her_ own students. But of course that's not going to happen, just like Sluggy isn't going to stop his Junior DE Squad.

Good chapter
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Yes-Princess Lily won't have Snape, because she's too busy scoping out Potter and his friends, but nobody else can have him, either. Cute trick there, Lily.

But it's clear that Aurora has is bad for Severus; and that Severus is at least willing to save her life and to exchange tutoring.

Good start.
DaughterOfAres chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
That's just tooooo sweeeeettttt!

*hugs Snape*

I loved the whole thing, Lan. From begining to end! I chuckled when Aurora's father said Severus was a basket case. I giggled at the "I was afraid you lost your way" line. I nearly cried when Snape was with the dementors. The last scene between Snape and the kids was wonderful! and the one before that where Severus wakes up in his home to find his two new children.

I love this story Lan!

*sigh of contentment*

And as much as I love it, I really don't want you to do a sequel. I mean you ended this one perfectly! I think more would seem forced. Of course, it your story and it doesnt' really matter what I think. Do what YOU want. But I love how you ended it with the big family all snuggled together in bed.

Excellent Lan!
JWOHPfan chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
I love that Harry ended up as Hadius, their son! Great, great, great story and I look forward to your next one!
wandamarie chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
it was a great one thanks keep up the good work thanks
DaughterOfAres chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
*waits for the next chapter*

*is still waiting*

I loved it Lan! Hehehe...Severus is going to be a daddy.

I seriously can't wait for the next, and finial, chapter. I adore Roxie btw! I don't think I mentioned that earlier. She's one hell of a friend though. Oh, and Minerva taking care of Severus...wonderful! I really wish we could have seen that scene! I can just imagine it...*sighs*

Excellent chapter Lan!
DaughterOfAres chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
*hugs Severus*

I felt so bad for him in Dumbledore's office! You caputured his emotions beautifully! This is my favorite line: , Snape started to rub the black stain on his forearm. He continued to rub it raw until he felt a gentle hand rest atop of his.

It really shows how much he wants to be rid of his mark!

Excellent chapter Lan!