Reviews for Champions
Jillyan Weasley-Potter chapter 21 . 6/30
I know it's been a while but I do hope your muse returns!
Lanzecki chapter 20 . 6/24
I found I had already reviewed chapter 21, so am posting this against chapter 20.

Five years is a long time to wait on such a cliffhanger. I guess we must presume that there will be no more. Google only finds you here under this pen name and I hope that this doesn't mean that you are no longer with us. Sadly, you wouldn't be the first great fanfiction author to pass on in the middle of a story.

Hopefully, you simply lost your muse, and moved on to other good things - someone new in your life or a great adventure. Either way, my very best wishes to you, and my thanks for a really good story.
Crossxx chapter 21 . 6/22
i really enjoy this story im still hoping for more chapters to come even after five years
OriksGaming chapter 14 . 6/22
Harry rested his head on her chest? This brings up just a slight problem I had. As a 15 year old boy, I'm kind of looking for a little more focus on Fleur's body(not a huge amount more). I'm not trying to sound sexist here in any way, but part of the allure(pardon the pun) of HarryxFleur or HarryxGabrielle is that Harry is marrying a beautiful Veela who has a perfect body. I was just hoping for a little more focus on that, like maybe even turning a scene like this to your advantage and actually make it awkward where he was resting his head. Just a thought. As with my other comments, it doesn't ruin the story and I'm still enjoying reading it a lot.
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 6/22
You might be laying it on a little thick with the twin speak, but it's not a big problem. Another thing is that I'm noticing you saying that characters are "hacked." I'm going to assume that it means something akin to pissed off. But I've never heard the term, and I suspect 99% of my school hasn't either. It just stood out to me, it's not really bad. I'm still enjoying the story at this point in reading.
OriksGaming chapter 9 . 6/22
Aha, I'm already in the process of learning French, so that mostly won't work as a source of confusion for me. Try again ;)
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 6/22
I'm enjoying the story already, and look forward to reading more. It's always good seeing the Dursleys gets what they deserve, or seeing it implied, something that some HP FF authors neglect to do. I think it's important to do it in every Harry Potter fanfiction as there are probably many things a fully grown witch or wizard could do to muggles that would be untraceable by any ministry of magic while leaving the muggles scarred for life. And the Dursleys deserve ever bit of punishment that they get.
Spirit Soldier chapter 21 . 6/20
Okay, I want to know if this story is abandon. If you don't answer, I'm going to assume that it is, considering that this was updated in 2010 and this is to 2015. I hope this isn't abandon and that you're going to work on it (This is one of the better Fleur/Harry stories I read), but I'm not holding any hope. And if it is abandon, at least tell the readers that it is.
Pls update. This story is epic!
RunForYourLifeBTWI'mTheDoctor chapter 21 . 6/19
I love this fantastic! And i bet its abandoned. :-( i really hope its up dated
UPDATE! OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT!
lunasheart chapter 21 . 6/14
Nice
Tarix chapter 21 . 6/12
Seriously fantastic story, such a shame that its abandoned. Well, at least Harry is married to Fleur.
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 21 . 6/4
I can only hope you read this.
one of the best HP/FD fics in the whole site... yet your promise is about five years late...
is it that you abandoned the story or simple writers bloc or RL trouble...
heaven forbid another author existential failure...
sad sabrin chapter 21 . 5/22