Reviews for Champions
Person chapter 21 . 8/22
Come oooooooooooon. Please please PLEASE write more? You said some chapters back that you were gonna upload 50 chapters...please?
Currahee506 chapter 21 . 8/17
More please
lordcromwell chapter 21 . 8/14
Are we ever gonna see this story continued?
Hobbyfarmer chapter 21 . 8/13
I am surprised FLeur as his wife did not go with him :). Again Great story. Please finish. DO you still read your reviews?
Hobbyfarmer chapter 16 . 8/13
This is a great story. If it was complete it would be one of the best if not the best. I see you favorite stories written just this year. I hope you find time and inclination to finish this story.
banditdk19 chapter 21 . 8/12
This is an awesome story, I've re-read it a few times over the years, definitely one of my favourites, especially for the pairings, since Tonks and Fleur are 2 of my favourite pairings.
Very realistically done, nice pace to the story, overall very well done.
I wish we could read more of the story, but I realise the chances of that happening are slim to none.
Brooke5310 chapter 21 . 8/7
This story is one of my favourites. I really wish I knew what happend next, but this chapter in its self is not to bad of an ending. (Though it would be nice to have an epilogue)
Thank you for writing this fanfiction.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes in this review.
FURBALL911 chapter 21 . 8/8
Need more of this, y there no more
capo327 chapter 11 . 8/5
This fic has been really good so far. Until Harry's godfather sexually molested his godson's fiance during their first kiss. I don't know why it was included and it seems weird that it's basically glossed over in this chapter and the next. Even if for some reason you don't agree that it's crossing a line to stick your face between a strange woman's legs, especially while she's in the middle of her first kiss with someone you claim to care about, Harry should be way more angry considering how mad he got at Ron for just staring at Fleur. Ron never even touched Fleur anywhere, let alone between her legs with his face.
mummacass chapter 21 . 8/4
Please, pretty please can you finish this story? I found it by accident and I like it a lot.
Заебца, мля
agentinfinity chapter 21 . 8/3
Oh c'mon! You have got to finish this masterpiece! This has been great and you stop on a cliffhanger?! Augh... no, not good. Please continue to the end.
SUCK IT OLD MAN
JordanMathias chapter 21 . 8/3
Another fantastic chapter, you're already on your way to a typical dumbledore is the bad guy thing though. Throw something in here that makes this great story much different
Axcel chapter 10 . 7/30
Actually, most evidence used in court is circumstantial. The lawyers must use the circumstantial evidence to prove their case by putting them together like a puzzle.
2,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »