Reviews for Champions
U chapter 21 . 7/29
Good god
Soooo... I just stayed up till 6am reading your master piece... I have read dozens of not over a hundred harry potter fanfic. You are tied for first in my book. I was kinda hoping you wrapped it up but honestly I want another 21 chapters minimum... your work has helped me in a time of despair, I do not sat that lightly. I have close to the end. Your portray of Harrys emotional damaged as hit home in several ways. Now I am freaking out that you have passed away, forgotten your readers, or have succumbed to my lifes trials. I would not wish that on my worst enemy. Please, I beg of you finish your story you truly have captivated me.

An avid reader and a true fan of your work,
Leroy
777angeloflove chapter 21 . 7/28
AWESOME! LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED MORE!
ashbelle chapter 21 . 7/24
is this story abandoned? it's quite good and I'd like to see the end of it
Lunar Stag chapter 21 . 7/24
I love the way you are writing this! You've got the manipulative!Dumbledore down! I will await the next wonderful update.
LonelyBoy614 chapter 21 . 7/15
Boom Bitch! Get out the way!
musicalradiance chapter 20 . 7/9
This is one of my favorite fics and I just took the time to reread it again. If on the off chance you decide to post an update, you still have at least one eager reader.
Hold up Sebastian luring them into using a blood quill makes no sense at all. A similar example would be a mastermind luring criminals into breaking a bank. By that logic Sebastian should be charged...
Jlargent chapter 21 . 7/4
Update?
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 21 . 6/22
Oh now this is badass! Harry just out moved the chess master lol. I hope you decide to continue this. Because I would love to see how this goes down. Will Harry go back to the Great Hall and announce that Dumbledore expelled him because Harry refused to be confined to his dorm outside of classes and ask to be accepted into the French school in front of the entire school? In fact I think that would be the best move, force Dumbledore's actions into the light.
keythecoolguy chapter 21 . 6/22
please update this is a really good fic :(
SX74 chapter 21 . 6/19
Noooo, you can't stop here... I know it's been years, but please write more?
TheBetrayedWarrior chapter 21 . 6/17
This is too good. I have no idea why you stopped with the story but it is very good. I hope to see you continue again.
Dragonman109 chapter 21 . 6/9
Next chapter soon please.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 21 . 6/5
awesome story so far, it's rare to see a good harry/Fleur story
3,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »