Reviews for Champions
Even though this story will never be finished it's still one of my favorites
CodyJaaxs chapter 21 . 1/17
I have to say how happy I am to of come across this story of damn near perfection, but on the other hand I've sadly seen how long its been since its been updated to. I just wish to say how much I loved this story and hope that you might one day come back to continue to finish it
Mindmaze chapter 4 . 1/11
I get why this would happen for plot reasons but from an in world reasoning how does that make sense? Oh yes you save her life but instead of being rewarded for it you have to bind yourself to her and give up your chance of marrying for love? Like how would magic even see that as equal exchange veela or not? I mean I'd get it if it were some sort of servant bond like she has to become a vassal of house potter until she can pay off the debt some way, or some sort of loyalty compulsion but this make no sense. I mean clearly it works out because their the pairing but imagine another scenario where they didn't. You've basically made it so in this universe that people would activity not want to save an one with veela blood if they had the chance.

From Harry's p.o.v he's never had a family who loved him (that he can remember) but it's okay because one day he can grow up fall in love get married and make his own family but now he is in a scenario where he can't. I mean it works out but their was clearly the possibility of him being stuck in a loveless marriage, even growing to hate her for putting him in this position.

Sorry it's just marriage as a solution is (to me) a slap in the face of the whole point of repaying the debt. What is the point if the person is just a miserable. I love this pairing and the story is good writing wise but the scenario you've presented to get the plot going is baffling. I thought the life debt would provide them opportunity to get to know one another and build up relationship not that Harry would be forced. Like I said I understand why you've done it but subjectively m mind can't help but scream "what a load of bullshit".
maddjharry chapter 21 . 1/9
Please update this story that’s all I ask
NataS666 chapter 21 . 1/9
Will you ever update this? :D
Dalwyn chapter 21 . 1/8
You said Dumbledore was hard to write in this chapter, but HOT DAMN you nailed him. His passive aggression, and yes indeed, a smarter Harry who is starting to be confident, you got his realisation of his own power in the conversation. *Nailed* it.
Thanks for writing.
Mjl14krox chapter 21 . 1/3
This is pretty good. But it doesn’t seem like you’re updating it anymore, after almost a decade of inactivity.
Son Namikaze Xeno chapter 21 . 1/1
I love this story, and hope you post more soon
thank you, Proft, for the entertainment, and wonderful reading material
proftheories chapter 21 . 12/20/2017
A shame to find another story that is just discontinued. Especially with multiple author's notes saying about how many chapters are done.
Talon Earthstone chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
Oh, I am just loving this story! :) Please update! I want to see what happens next!
Dhea30 chapter 21 . 12/4/2017
Oh Shit. Harry, THAT WAS GENIUS! Go boy! defend your right for a private life! Go and stomp ungrateful Dumbledore flat on his own game!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2017
Come back already. It's been seven years and we all know that you're still there from your list of favourited stories. This is too good to abandon. Didn't you say earlier that you already had up to 24 chapters written? If so, I cannot understand the excuse for leaving this behind, unless you grew bored of writing. If so, your readers have the RIGHT to know that. Don't be so goddamned lazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
There is a new harry fleur story that is promising it's called The Half-blood romantic.. there are only 6 chapters so far and some 67k words..

Give it a try maybe you will like it and leave a revew it might motivate the author to get the next chapter out faster
zargess chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
well that is a cliffhanger if I ever saw one. I would have liked to read this to its conclusion. But overall a very nice story. Thank you
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 11/22/2017