Reviews for Champions
frostie45 chapter 21 . 10/17
Very nice story, I stumbled upon this through someone's favourites and I understand why it is. Thanks for writing. Just in case the muse ever hits again, I put it in my follows... I've seen it happen! Glad I read it though, even unfinished.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 21 . 10/16
I love this story!
Septimus714 chapter 21 . 10/11
GOD DAMN IT, MAN! All I want is a good story that is complete... I find plenty of good stories, but few to none are complete. It's tearing me apart... (Continues in a quiet, accepting voice) Any ways, you're story was alright, I guess. Lol. I do hope you continue to write it someday. I would enjoy it very much.
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 18 . 10/10
I can't express how glad I am that you actually eased them into love, instead of after like one chapter having them inexplicably fall in love. So many authors make the concept of love like some thing that happens after like 5 minutes, I am very glad your not one of them.
piercetheveil97 chapter 11 . 10/4
i looooove this ! i just wish we could've seen(read) their reaction to harrys basilisk memorythat would have been priceless!
Gensplejs chapter 21 . 10/1
One og the best Harry/Fleur stories on . please update it or put it up for adoption. it really deserves an ending.
Magus0096 chapter 21 . 9/29
Why did you drop this? Your writing skills are unbelievable, you have grasped what is the truest essence in a Harry Fleur fic and absolutely nailed it. Please please finish this
Dilligrout chapter 21 . 9/28
I BEG YOU CONTINUE *gives puppy dog eyes and cookies*
PerseusOndineKelevraBlack chapter 21 . 9/25
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Hope to see more, even if it's been years. Have a great day!
Astroman1000 chapter 21 . 9/16
goddam...GODDAM. This story is? was? nothing short of amazing. I'm sure the praises have been heaped on before so I won't point out each magnificent detail, characterization, and plot device, but I will say I'm confused and sad this abruptly stopped without explanation from the author. Idk
Well, for what it was
Thx ;)
Silverfang523 chapter 12 . 9/11
Pls sempai come back
Andromedaa chapter 21 . 9/8
Wow! Amazing story. Please please please update. Would love to read more.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 21 . 9/7
Great story
Please can I have some more
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 2 . 9/6