Reviews for Champions
Mugetsuoff chapter 21 . 4/20
Salut compte tu reprendre cette histoire ?
Idont07know19 chapter 1 . 4/14
Could you update maybe?
Love it!
L chapter 21 . 4/4
Oh my god I love this story so much! When are you gonna publish the next chapters? you are a great author!
AnaiyaRhayne chapter 21 . 4/1
This is an absolutely amazing story! I know it's been more than a decade since you've updated, but every time I read it, I always hope for more :D
HummingLizard chapter 21 . 3/29
I'm not sure you'll see this given the age of this fic but after the last chapter I feel I have to write it.

*My god* with the way you set up the deterioration of Harry's relationship with Dumbledore, leading up to the confrontation, and then during it, I don't think I've ever been so satisfied with a fic. There doesn't even need to be another chapter. Let my imagination run wild thinking about how Dumbledore will attempt to manipulate things back in his favor, only to be stopped by the Potter family's incredible power.

Wow.
Dragonfan123 chapter 21 . 3/16
Eleven years later and this remains one of my favorite fics.
Elpatron11 chapter 1 . 3/15
Update please
UniqueSpeciesOfGem chapter 21 . 3/12
thats one way to leave a cliffhanger hangin for a decade.

holy shit tho harry! you are brilliant!
ankh0r chapter 21 . 3/1
This is by far the best fanfic I have ever read, and I find myself returning to it every year or so for a re-read. Unfortunate that it is incomplete, but the characters, the story arch, everything is just so well-written. I duly hope that it will be completed at some point, but already as it is, it’s a masterpiece.
Light Dark Soul Dragon chapter 21 . 2/26
Loving your story hope Harry and fleur love life gets better lol. Is Horcux still in play and a strong marriage bond like theirs should take care of voldy soul?
yuieri5540 chapter 1 . 2/20
so harry took it in the butt idk what to say about that but this is where I stop reading weirdo
ladyzoroark chapter 21 . 2/18
Dang I would love to see this finished! It's a really unique story and I really enjoyed it
leahk80 chapter 21 . 2/16
Nicely done!
I do hope you come back and write more of this. It's good.
3,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »