Reviews for Champions
ASD Fictions chapter 21 . 6/2
Tbh Dumbledore is a pain in the arse in general especially when he is the big (Old, Senile, Goat-Effer sized) spoon
BlazeStryker chapter 32 . 6/2
KIll. The. Headbastards.
BlazeStryker chapter 12 . 6/2
Headbastards Must Die.

This tale is complete, so I can vent.

Headbastards Must Die.

I just have a policy about Bad Albuses... bad authority getting away with it, really.

Andrew4815 chapter 44 . 5/30
Ok, dude, your writing is great. Every chapter you insist is mediocre at best, and it's just not true. I mean if you really think you are so meh why do you continue to write? I only say this because I think those kinds of thoughts harm your confidence, and it becomes a cycle as you get more convinced. I know its not as simple as just "have you tried not doing that", but I hope you can accomplish it none the less!
senawario chapter 1 . 5/29
awesome fic, thank you!
SHWAT chapter 24 . 5/27
Best thing I've read in this ficHeadmaster Dumbledore has engaged my services on your behalf, Mr. Potter," he oozed.
jaqmaq77 chapter 48 . 5/24
Really enjoyed this story... I found it yesterday in my 'Unfinished' folder, from 9 years or so ago, and decided to read it again... was happily surprised to find it finished!
So, thank you... It's true... better late than never!
Now if only the other 342 unfinished stories I have saved were resurrected... Happy would be I...
In a brothel with a late licence happy...
My gamer in Christ, please stop with the exclamation points every other paragraph, my mental tracking keeps on getting thrown off by all these exclamation points! The sentences already imply startling/exciting/shocking behavior! There is no need to overuse them! All jokes aside, it is kind of distracting even though it’s punctuation; just wanted to rant about it because damn
KristieRoxie chapter 48 . 5/21
The addition of having Hermione have kids with Harry despite being married to Fleur reminds me of another story where Harry is married to Daphne against both of their wills and in the epilogue, Tracy ends up basically in Hermione's position as the best friend/mutual lover
Duchess67 chapter 48 . 5/21
I LOVED it! Snape's end had me laughing my head off, especially the fact that his body wasn't found until two weeks later and the extended Potter clan never even heard about it! *still giggling* AWESOME end for the horrible excuse of a man!

Hey, you write things how YOU want, what you did with Hermione appealed to YOU and so that's fine. Thank you for including her in the story at all, some people seem to love to write her OUT of the story altogether! I'm just glad Fleur and Harry were both okay with her being a part of their lives. That shmuck that tried to force her, you didn't say, so I'm wondering if he even survived his stupidity. Kinda hoping he didn't, to be honest!

I love how forgettable Dumbles became for everyone. I actually CANNOT reread the books, knowing the END, how Snape confronted Albus about how he'd had Harrt raised as a sacrifice, in the fifth book how he'd admitted he KNEW how bad Harry had it at Privet Drive! Gah! That just burned me up inside, knowing about the physical and emotional abuse Harry went through! Grrrrrrrr That completely turned me against Dumbledore forever and ever and nobody can talk me out of that frame of mind. I MIGHT could lean toward him being slightly senile, but too many people in book canon and out go on and on about what a brilliant man the wizard is/was, so it gains no real traction with me. *disgusted sigh*

This has been a thoroughly entertaining and well told story that I have enjoyed for DAYS now. Kudos and thank you very much for sharing it with us! :D
MozenrathLuvr chapter 28 . 5/20
The Veil, given that the loathsome petty bastard attacked Harrykins for NO reason.
Duchess67 chapter 32 . 5/20
They need to get OUT of there while Dumbles is gone!
Duchess67 chapter 29 . 5/20
Wow, Ron has really burned his bridges THIS time! I hope somebody reported him to Minerva because if Harry hadn't been there and stepped up, Ron would have actually HURT Hermione! Grrrr
Duchess67 chapter 19 . 5/19
That was absolutely LOVELY to visualize from your descriptions, so WELL DONE!
Duchess67 chapter 16 . 5/19
Well! How long before Dumbles finds out about THAT? That's going to set the cat amongst the pigeons for sure! LOL
4,861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »