Reviews for Champions
jaythekoala chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I think you underestimate your abilities - or maybe I've read too many absolutely terrible fanfics, lol. In any case, if this story is cliched and rushed, which I guess is a fair assessment, I can't wait to see your best work! (Even if it takes a while.)

Anyway, good chapter, and looking forward to seeing more.
john777 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Good story and pairing.

I hope you do not use a benign Dumbledore, the Headmaster made Harry enter in the Tournament how a bait and never protect him.

Keep writing, update soon.
booklover950 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I love it keep on writing
LordoftheWaningMoon chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I particularly like how you portrayed the father in an active role in the story. He seems very enigmatic. Hope to read more of this soon because you're actually a very good writer. No spelling errors and a good step-by-step description of how the characters are experiencing at the moment make this story worth 4 stars (lets face it: the story's good, but I'm hoping for an exemplary work because you are)
tumshie chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I'm liking this so far, but a Frenchman is Monsieur, not Seigneur.
darkplayer35 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like this first chapter since it helps to explain Fleur's behavior. Keep up the great work.
darkplayer35 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Great start to the story. I like how you help to develop the background of the story. I look forward to reading more. Please update soon.
OakDarkleaf chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
A nice first 2 chapters. I look forward to the rest of the story.
Santa1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Brilliant chapter. it is interesting i am looking forward to finding out what happend when veela owes a life deb.
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
way cool I bet once that old dino finds out he's goes crazy that his plans fails for his weapon
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
good start
Strider Mew chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
very interesting... I hope to see more updates soon. I'm kind of sleepy since I've read this in one go after coming off from a 14 hr work rotation... so I might as well ask: Is this version of the Delacours also a foreign dignitary? If so, would doing away with Dursleys (one can only hope) via Sebastian's rage be off the hook via diplomatic immunity?
Siriusly Grim chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
This story is great. The plot is developing nicely and i hope it continues to do so. Update asap.
major wallace chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
NICE i like were this is going
IgnisHeart chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Looks interesting. I can't wait to see where this goes. Update soon.
4,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 312 319 320 321 322 323 .. Last Next »