Reviews for The Chronicles of Ohu
Akakabuto chapter 20 . 2/10
hey there. i've been reading this story for a long time and i just want to say i absolutely loved it and you did an amazing job. i drew the scene of zach's death bc it touched me. excellent job m8
Katana chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
I'm still following this, and check it periodically for updates. Also, no need to apologize. Real life comes before posting a fanfic chapter for others. :)
Great chapter by the way. Zach's death, despite the necessity for it, was incredibly sad, made more so by the touching scene with John. I loved watching him develop as a character from a murderer, all the way to redeeming himself by saving the others. I also love how interesting you made Draven. Not only is he cunning, his inability to feel pain creates a problem for incapacitating him. I can't wait to find out what you've come up with as a way for Gin and the others to beat him!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
Aww...why did Zach have to die? I really liked him. But other than that, this story is getting better and better by the minute, hour, day, week, and month. Oh, and I hope Draven gets his tail whipped!

Gyromice89 chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
I really like this new chapter, and the ones that had appeared previously. The whole Zach being an enemy once more was interesting.
Will Daisuke or Hidetoshi reappear in the coming chapters?
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
So Zach was good all along...and he got a mate and pups! Let's hope that Draven guy gets taken down soon. Now I'm really happy I found this story; it's awesome!

Warrior Cat Cody chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed this story until now, but here goes.

This story is REALLY cool. It felt like it was actually a part of the anime, kinda like the missing chapters of the Ginga series. It might be a tad more violent than the anime, but it's really cool.

Nylon Noose chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
Wow. Okay. This has got to be not only my favorite Ginga fic, but one of my favorite fics altogether. Your writing is amazing! Yoshihiro Takahashi could certainly learn a thing or two from you... I'm just... yeah, I don't even know what to say. Keep writing - you are very talented.
F-Riviera chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Hi there...
OMG I am so, so very sorry I haven't reviewed! I was certain I had this story on alert, so when I didn't get a message, I thought the story had been abandoned...
Am so glad I was wrong, and have really enjoyed reading the chapters I was running behind (which took quite some time) ;-)
I am sad the story is coming to and end, but REALLY look forward to the next update! :-)
Thank you for posting...
Nahualmorph chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
I'm starting to see a theme here, lots of dogs are keeping painful secrets or making painful choices to protect their comrades. That is sure going to come at a high price at some point, I'm sure.
I knew it! Damn! now let's just see if he really switched sides or he's actually helping the Ohu army from the indise. Either way...he is still my favorite character, but I just know things can't end well for him.
The next chater is going to be a blast to read.
keep up the good work.
Nahualmorph chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
I really fear where this is going, all in all, it was a great chapter.
Fuji's death was very sad, if Gin finds out before the last fight his mind is going to be a fact that the nomads are acting like a religious cult really gets to me, me and religion don't exactly get along.
Despite being brief, the scene where John returns to check on his owner is very touching. I don't have much else to say for this episode, excepy that I have a bad feeling about mercy...but I won't tell, i'll just hope for the bst for the next chapters.
also...Sakura is sure taking her sweet time to appear.
Katana chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
I could have sworn that I typed a review for the last chapter, but apparently it didn't post. O_o Anyway...

Words cannot express how much I love this fic, especially this chapter. Wow! What a captivating turn this story has taken! I don't think anyone expected Zach to make a reappearance in this way, I sure didn't. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter (and each one following) in hopes of learning what happened to turn Zach against those I thought he considered friends, as well as what awaits Gin and company. A superbly written chapter with an astonishing cliff hanger!
Nahualmorph chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Oh shit, things are going to get bad in the next chapter, right?
It's refreshing see some old faces again, including Zach, the Ohu army needs all the help it can get.
Now i'll have to sit back and bite my nails off until you post the next chapter.
I have a few theories, but I won't post them here in case I accidentally discover a spoiler.
Will we finally see Sakura in his arc?
there's not much else to say here, great job at increasing the suspense, I'm definitely waiting for the next part.
Gyromice89 chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Very,very interesting. Especially the last eight sentences. Thank you for the new chapter
Nahualmorph chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Great work on this new chapter, it does a great job at building anticipation for what's to come. I specially liked the fact that you're giving an explanation to Smith's radical personality change. Now, I know the ginga series has always been dramatic and emotionally intense, but I'm starting to feel so bad for Gin, Knowing what's ahead, knowing what waits in future years...it almost seems like he will never know true peace.
Congratulations for creating an original character that really feels like he's always been part of the series...Zach is still my favorite.
Misty-Nala chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
This should be canon, I mean it. Incredibly well written, everyone is in character, the events are interesting, even Zach is actually a three-dimensional character. The only problem I have is that while you made up a convincing story of why Chutora is never mentioned in Weed, I'm still going to miss him. Kai-Brothers were my favourite characters.