Reviews for You Made Me Love You, I Didn't Want to Do It
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Nicely written.

I love it.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It's a very sad and great story. Make me feel like wanting to cry. Yes Michael is like future Dean. i never realise it until you said so. All stoic, distant and cold but really is just a sad, and brocken man. But hey can blame Michael. He has to kill the brother he raise himself. His father and Gabriel leave him. I think angel wasn't given free will so they would do they job and protect human appropriately. Though god let they make choice for themselve like Gabriel does but they have to pay for their consequence. Great in love and terrible in wrath. it really define how the archangel. I mean just look at Michael and Lucifer. Despite every thing they still love each other strongly. Their love and stregth match up. Though I believe it make them extreme being. I love all the Loki mythology and bible you put in. Their are all IC. Though I have a question is this gabe and cas pairing fic
X5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Briliant, I hope you write more about Gabriel.
sudoku chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice character study. I sort of agree with Gabriel's view about free will, etc which is your view if that makes sense :)

Yes, it takes a master to be subtle.

Ah, where did good and bad angels go after they die?

As someone said, it's sad what happened next.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
An intriguing POV, and excellent use of Eliot! Thanks for sharing.
Deanna chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love Gabriel so much and this story and insight into his head is wonderfull.
fakescorpion chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was a great story but sad, knowing Gabriel would be facing his death after leaving Castiel in the care of the humans.

I've always thought that 'freewill' was the price angels (and archangels) paid for being all powerful. And Gabe's skipping out of Heaven were pretty much the same as Cas' rebellion. The only difference was Gabe's an archangel so he could put up with been 'cut off' (like Lucifer) and NOT gone all weak like poor Cas.

But if Gabriel was whom Dean was like now, Michael would be what he would be like in the future if Dean hadn't made that phone call after Zachariah return him to the year 2009. Michael sometimes really reminded me of the future!Dean in The End. They wore the same mask of a cold-blooded killer and gave out the same distant but sad aura.

Really great story!
enyes chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Great story!

i feel like emotionally connected with Gabriel through this POV.
Tina chapter 1 . 7/25/2010