Reviews for a little of you in me
nanabest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I have not read a great fanfiction in a while, but that was beautiful. I was literally I tears because of how beautifully you worded your sentences. you are an amazing writer and I am so happy you have returned to us. please continue to bless ys with that angelic writing. I believe you have reached god/goddess status.
Liasid chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
very nice ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
5 fuckin' stars! This is THE hottest thing I've read in a MINUTE! If it had been any hotter, I wouldn't be able to review, because my laptop would have exploded! Or I would have ;) Something would have gone "BOOM" Very well done, and I would like to see what else you've done.
Rin2015 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
SuperNoveEclipse chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I loved this!
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
...whoo! /fans self
Wow. Really well written!
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Perfect. That's all that can be said for this.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was pretty good. *grins*

It's nice for a oneshot... & the sex was good. Not in the perverted getting-off sense! But you wrote them well. I didn't have any problems with anything in the story & I think the message of the oneshot came across.

*_* I like this pairing

You write well!
Beck-dono chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Omg you write them so well I could weep. This was sexy as it was beautiful. Thank you for writing this and giving me hope that people still know how to be articulate.

Loved this,

Beck-dono.

"Want some love?"
Deeply Creepy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very well written, I really enjoyed it. I have a feeling this won't be the last time I read this.
AnxiousA chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Damn, that was good. *hearts*
jessicainspace chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
wow, this story is really great... never read anything so short yet so extremely satisfying. i absolutely adored this! really got me loving this pairing all over again. fantastic job writing this; i found zero errors and everything was simply perfect.
Shadows In Straight Jackets chapter 1 . 5/5/2011

even though I love sessh inu/sessh is still hot
Harusaki chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
wow, very nicely written!
Tohru chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is an impressive piece of work! I really admire someone who can convey a story that is both engaging and grammatically sound. Superb ending!