Reviews for Con Te PartirĂ²
d-kronk chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aww. I enjoyed this. I love Derek bringing her coffee, just how she likes it and just letting her talk. Her story is so sad and I love Derek saying if he knew where that guy was he'd have a black eye. I'm glad he took the opportunity to tell her how he feels. I like the story behind the song. Lovely job, hopefully there's more to read from you.
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That's sweet. I like the part about the song the best; I've heard it since I was a little girl but never really knew what it meant.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
awww good oneshot )
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aww! I love Morgan-Garcia but for some reason I don't read a lot of it. ONE lil complaint.. are you insinuating that kevin left garcia for a prettier woman? The man eats bacon-donuts for God's sake! No hottie would ever date Kevin Lynch! He's lucky he got Penelope, she's an amazing woman.
evening spirit chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Eeeeee! OMG, so pretty, so beautifull and so well written!

You need to know that I despise fics where Morgan and Garcia just get together, with passion because they are all too simple for THEM. I mean both Morgan and Garcia are such complicated people, what with their past and prejudices and whatnot. IF they ever get together (which I want so SO much) it won't be simple. Strange thing - you managed to make simple - believable!

It's in the language, I think. It's flawless, rich and touching.

Ot maybe it's in their voices? When I read their sentences it feels as if I was listening to them speak. You even managed to write the accent, don't know how.

It's amazing, just amazing. You're a great writer. :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was sweet.
Maria656 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I enjoyed your story; it had a nice tone in it that I associate with Derek - the ultimate comforter. Had a few minor spelling/wording issues, but nothing major. Keep writing.
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was great! Very well written :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
that was great loved it
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Truly a beautiful piece of work. I loved how you used the original meaning of the song ... it fit perfectly.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awww, that was sweet and really cute! Especially the part with the song. Great story! Loved it! :)
Moonlitorion chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was so cute! I loved it so much...really wish they would get together in the show too ;D
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
It was so sweet. Especially the use of d song.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That is so so beautiful! I love it!
Cooptown chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Uuuggh this is my second favorite CM pairing. :D I'm becoming rapidly addicted to your stuff, and I've been trying to leave reviews for you recently you have yourself another loyal fan now. c: keep writing!

- Sharky