Reviews for The Villain and the King
esdavenport5 chapter 2 . 11/10
I know this is old but I'm so disappointed you aren't continuing. I read the first part of this series in about four days I think. I was totally addicted and I've never been sucked into a fan-fiction before. If you see this, please consider wrapping up this sequel! I gotta have more! It's well written, it's just enough smut to be enjoyable but not unnatural, and the adventures are wonderful fun. Plus there's some unresolved issues with Sarah's illness. I really hope this series gets finished someday.
YokamiYoake chapter 1 . 10/7
What the heck is ''The Great and Glorious Quiche Disaster''?
And you cant just stop writing! There are people waiting in agony for you to continue this ting... please, please, please continue it... *Epic Puppy Eye no Jutsu*

Sinerly, with love
YoakeYokami chapter 2 . 8/29
AWHH, why is this discontinued? *sobs* you are such an amazing writer!
Lalanthe chapter 2 . 8/11
Please, please, please? Please? Oh god why? Please continue.
Zatara1324 chapter 2 . 7/19
Ahh this sounds so good! Not sure what happened, but if you ever feel like finishing I would love to read! Even if it's a super quick, two chapter summery of everything you had planned once!
YokamiYoake chapter 2 . 5/22
Emm... Jack?
Are you gonna make another chapter of this? Pretty please? whit cherrys and rainbow sparcels on top?
Cause I really, really want to know what happens next. (Makes a wery good example of Puss in Boots begging eyes)
Why are the worlds dying? Does it have anything to do with Marcus (the ass)? Will Jareth get into Sarah's pants tonight or will thay ceep getting disturbed? Are there gonna be sexy Goblin Kings in leather pants? (Seriusly not drooling...)

P.S Do you have any extra Tiny Jareth's around? Or an Tiny 9th Doctor? If so, can i by one? (offers phoenix feathers and dragons scales)

Your truly
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 4/1
If you ever decide to continue this, I shall be waiting!
Anon chapter 2 . 3/17
More pluz?
I have not forgotten how wonderful your Labyrinth stories are. Come back and finish this little gem someday soon!
Je vais oublier chapter 2 . 2/1
This is a fantastic beginning to a sequel fic and I'm rather disappointed that it ends at Chapter 2. I'm getting back into the swing of Labyrinth fanfiction after quite a long absence and I'm terribly sad that this isn't finished yet.
Listen here Jack, you had better find your tiny shirtless Jareth and wherever Skeep has run off to and get this shit updated! I know life intrudes, but good god! I swear I will kidnap you tiny Jareth and do unspeakable things! unspeakable! Please of good lord, I'm begging! Begging!
VictoriaSwan chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Please please please come back...
Tamha chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Aww, I just noticed the update date on this, which means this story is likely abandoned. That's too bad, I was looking forward to seeing what adventurer Sarah was up against.
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Wow, it's too bad you haven't been continuing with this (not that I don't entirely understand), since now I want to know what has gone wrong and if it can be fixed. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, so I'm just going to tell myself "Uh, everything's okay, and whatever was wrong isn't, and...happy sexy times for them forever. The end." There, now my anxiety won't bother me with this forever. I may have to put you on my very thin "author alert" list, because your work is just so delightful, so I would love to be able to read more of it in the future, if you ever have the time!
One with the Wind chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
This is an amazing start to an amazing sequel. Pleeeeeeease continue! I'm begging you not to leave it here!