Reviews for The Villain and the King
Anon chapter 2 . 3/17
More pluz?
I have not forgotten how wonderful your Labyrinth stories are. Come back and finish this little gem someday soon!
Je vais oublier chapter 2 . 2/1
This is a fantastic beginning to a sequel fic and I'm rather disappointed that it ends at Chapter 2. I'm getting back into the swing of Labyrinth fanfiction after quite a long absence and I'm terribly sad that this isn't finished yet.
Listen here Jack, you had better find your tiny shirtless Jareth and wherever Skeep has run off to and get this shit updated! I know life intrudes, but good god! I swear I will kidnap you tiny Jareth and do unspeakable things! unspeakable! Please of good lord, I'm begging! Begging!
VictoriaSwan chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Please please please come back...
Tamha chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Aww, I just noticed the update date on this, which means this story is likely abandoned. That's too bad, I was looking forward to seeing what adventurer Sarah was up against.
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Wow, it's too bad you haven't been continuing with this (not that I don't entirely understand), since now I want to know what has gone wrong and if it can be fixed. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, so I'm just going to tell myself "Uh, everything's okay, and whatever was wrong isn't, and...happy sexy times for them forever. The end." There, now my anxiety won't bother me with this forever. I may have to put you on my very thin "author alert" list, because your work is just so delightful, so I would love to be able to read more of it in the future, if you ever have the time!
One with the Wind chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
This is an amazing start to an amazing sequel. Pleeeeeeease continue! I'm begging you not to leave it here!
Julie5 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Updated in 2011 well it was intriguing I loved the first one so much I fully intend to review every chapter as I read it a 2nd time sometime this week but this looks like it had great potential. You are an amazing author. I particularly admire Sarahs growth while retaining the spark that made her Sarah and Jareths less than heroic tendencies which make him so endearing in all the stories I have read over the past 2 weeks and I have read a lot your characters come the closest to staying true to the spirit of the original while growing over the passage of time and the lovely way you spin a tale is admirable.
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
You write a lot of wonderful stuff, but I must admit I'm usually confused as to what exactly it all MEANS. You're maddeningly vague about it a lot of the time. But I do want more, indubitably. And please let us have it soon...
shaysdragon chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Realizing it has all been said before and your life I am sure has digresses from when this was written, but I do have to say FREAKING AWESOME and should you ever come back to it, I will be here to read it!

meanwhile... I am stealing Tiny Shirtless Jareth. I am going to take him to play with Rose, Captain Jack and the Doctor. Lots of smutty things he can do until he is needed again here.
Aurora Kemanche chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
oh how i wish you would update. my heart is forever broken.
PalmyranQueen chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kypriothe chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
No. NO. No no no no no no NO. You CANNOT leave off with just this. I am crying, I kid you not. It is 12:45 in the morning and I am begging you to please, please, by all the gods, finish this. PLEASE. I devoured The Lady and the Knight and Jareth's prequel. "A half-read book is a half-finished love affair" - please finish their tale!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013