Reviews for Eulogy
Discovery's Daughter chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for this .
time2read chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wow amazing! I love this its so sad and yet so meaningful! Waaaaaaaa
Megwar chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow... I think I need to read something from the 'Humor' category to get over this ;) Beautifully done!
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
A great song for this is "I'm a Soldier" by Bryan Adams. I was listening to it while reading and it just seemed to fit perfectly
phyrephly chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Poignant. Reminded me of a young boy standing over his murdered parents in an alley way...You made Bruce show us that little boy who's always just under the surface with him, I think. Thanx.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very sad but very well done.

This is a side of Batman that I've never seen.

Alone and realizing it's never going to change.

He misses his best friend and in the end will be losing Diana as well. Possibly the rest of the JL.

You're a very good writer I could only hope to be half as good.

Thanks
GothicCheshire chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Well, I was fine until I reached the end. That last sentence, that last wish, just...just...dang it author, you hit me. Very nicely done.

Insanity Signing OFF!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Heartbreakingly sad, yet very lovely to have Bruce Wayne in the Bat suit, standing over Clark Kent's grave. I love how you wrote these two best friends and brothers in arms.

Very sad, yet I absolutely love it.
FriendshipMoon chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Thank you very much for this little story. It is very well written, and I like it It is sad, but it is a piece of real life. Reality. And that is it, that's waht made it so good. Love it ;)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
great story,, superman dies, and batman lives, only the good dies young
senselesswords chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Excellent and heartbreaking story. We all know that Batman it's not the emotional type of man, but I think he can allow to be one inside his mind. I think that grieving in private and alone would be something possible.

That last part, slipping the communicator inside the coffin...you nailed it!. Very well written.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Great story! Didn't see the part of slipping communicator into the coffin, "just in case".
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Freakin' hell... If he's going to come back,

Batman, he's going to need sunlight...not some stupid hole in the ground. Did you include a sun lamp with that communicator? XC

Well, Batman is supposed to think of everything.

Okay, I'm...that was hard. Well written, but hard because I hate death stories. :(
anon chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was great

Although I think Luthor with his Nietzschean views would only consider it the begining he'd go on to cure cancer and end famine it's only his belief that with Superman who juggles aircraft carriers thus having people not want to better themselves or reach the stars on their own without his help that he's a god and humans need to do it on their own that stops him from just doing so and to prevail where Superman has failed
oksofia chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh boy. You did good, Bekkoni.