Reviews for The Gordian Knot
Scarlet1Moon chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
Oh my god. This is absolutely brilliant. I guess this is probably the most epic and well thought through piece of fanfiction I've ever read. A few years after it was written Moffat ended up doing a pretty similar thing but he ruined everything with his clumsiness an lack of characterization whereas here everything is in place. The story is epic but at no point it felt too fairytale-y.

I absolutely love all original characters, even (especially?) Atropos. It's beautiful how you played with legends and how you managed to weave a whole universe of your own that settled perfectly into the canon of the show. And both (all of them, actually - I was delighted to see the Eighth and the other Doctors' cameo) Doctors, Rose and Donna are amazingly written. You gave a tiny bit more of sensitivity to Ten but in contrast with the Ninth it played out beautifully.

All those warnings and premonitions that started from the very beginning kept me thinking about the story for good three days until I actually got the chance to finish reading it. By the way, I gather the tape Zaizan gave Rose when they first met is from an alternative timeline where the older Doctor went into the Vortex?

The dialogues are brilliant. I really like your sense of humor. It was just the extra feature this story needed. And this whole things makes me ridiculously happy. Thank you.
bookobsessive816 chapter 20 . 10/27/2016
There should be a sequel
Laura6561 chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
Beautifully composed and a joy to read. Thank you!
RaziOUAT chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
OK back again.. Ok I am a few years late to comment on this story.. So here I go.. It was different and unique. I enjoyed the journey of the story... Well done... Pulling out my pitchfork and stamping this story of another good Doctor Who adventure story and worth to read..
RaziOUAT chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Damn I am not even done with this story and seeing the Zeppelin moving across the sky.. I couldn't help but die out laughing.. Well done so far.. Cant wait to finish this story..
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
OMG. WHy is it that I can totally see the Doctors fishing across the multiverse for Rose, literally, in canon? XD
QueenTatooine chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
A very new take on an old theme. Love it. You did an amazing job with the story and tying everything together. Only one question remains, when did she send her self the note, which Zaizan delivered?

Great job.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 20 . 9/2/2015
I absolutely loved reading this story. I am so glad I actually took a chance to read it.
EccentricRage chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
Oh my goodness, this was just wonderful! The perfect reunion fic I must say :) One of my favourite things in the world is when Bad Wolf makes a comeback and this presented that fate in one kick ass way :) You did a fantastic job!
WolvesHaveReturned chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Beautiful imagery in this first chapter! I'm looking forward to reading this!
Oruzhiye chapter 20 . 2/16/2015
This was some serious awesome sauce!
mountaingirlheidi chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
This was glorious. Please write more!
mountaingirlheidi chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
.AMAZING. Despite the seriousness of the situation, I find myself laughing hysterically at the brilliant portrayal of the two Doctors and Donna interacting together. Just a fantastic story. So creative and amazing. Thank you!
Phoenix Black chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Oh! I can't stop laughing! Oh, I had a bad day but thanks to you -wonderful writer- it's not so bad after all. OH! I'm still smiling and giggling. Love this!
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
very nice, loved this, though as often as liens try to destroy the Earth perhaps the moon would have been a better choice ;P

Anyway really great! Molto bene! Though I don't know how Zaizan is going to work into all their adventures...