Reviews for The Gordian Knot
RaziOUAT chapter 20 . 11/16
OK back again.. Ok I am a few years late to comment on this story.. So here I go.. It was different and unique. I enjoyed the journey of the story... Well done... Pulling out my pitchfork and stamping this story of another good Doctor Who adventure story and worth to read..
RaziOUAT chapter 3 . 11/16
Damn I am not even done with this story and seeing the Zeppelin moving across the sky.. I couldn't help but die out laughing.. Well done so far.. Cant wait to finish this story..
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 16 . 11/8
OMG. WHy is it that I can totally see the Doctors fishing across the multiverse for Rose, literally, in canon? XD
QueenTatooine chapter 20 . 10/6
A very new take on an old theme. Love it. You did an amazing job with the story and tying everything together. Only one question remains, when did she send her self the note, which Zaizan delivered?

Great job.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 20 . 9/2
I absolutely loved reading this story. I am so glad I actually took a chance to read it.
EccentricRage chapter 20 . 7/15
Oh my goodness, this was just wonderful! The perfect reunion fic I must say :) One of my favourite things in the world is when Bad Wolf makes a comeback and this presented that fate in one kick ass way :) You did a fantastic job!
WolvesHaveReturned chapter 1 . 4/15
Beautiful imagery in this first chapter! I'm looking forward to reading this!
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 20 . 2/16
This was some serious awesome sauce!
mountaingirlheidi chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
This was glorious. Please write more!
mountaingirlheidi chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
.AMAZING. Despite the seriousness of the situation, I find myself laughing hysterically at the brilliant portrayal of the two Doctors and Donna interacting together. Just a fantastic story. So creative and amazing. Thank you!
Phoenix Black chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Oh! I can't stop laughing! Oh, I had a bad day but thanks to you -wonderful writer- it's not so bad after all. OH! I'm still smiling and giggling. Love this!
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
very nice, loved this, though as often as liens try to destroy the Earth perhaps the moon would have been a better choice ;P

Anyway really great! Molto bene! Though I don't know how Zaizan is going to work into all their adventures...
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Fabulous read!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Lol, just one line of this chapter (the 'Follow the Bad Wolf' bit) kind of reminded me of the 'Follow the white rabbit' appearing on the computer screen in the Matrix movie.
I don't think I've seen this plot line done before, and I'm very interested to read the rest!
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
Bravo for taking lots of bold chances plot-wise, keeping the characters true, and turning out a really original, riveting story. :) this is the first fic i've read in ages where I honestly had no idea what was coming next all the way through.