Reviews for The Gordian Knot
EccentricRage chapter 20 . 7/15
Oh my goodness, this was just wonderful! The perfect reunion fic I must say :) One of my favourite things in the world is when Bad Wolf makes a comeback and this presented that fate in one kick ass way :) You did a fantastic job!
WolvesHaveReturned chapter 1 . 4/15
Beautiful imagery in this first chapter! I'm looking forward to reading this!
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 20 . 2/16
This was some serious awesome sauce!
mountaingirlheidi chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
This was glorious. Please write more!
mountaingirlheidi chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
.AMAZING. Despite the seriousness of the situation, I find myself laughing hysterically at the brilliant portrayal of the two Doctors and Donna interacting together. Just a fantastic story. So creative and amazing. Thank you!
Phoenix Black chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Oh! I can't stop laughing! Oh, I had a bad day but thanks to you -wonderful writer- it's not so bad after all. OH! I'm still smiling and giggling. Love this!
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
very nice, loved this, though as often as liens try to destroy the Earth perhaps the moon would have been a better choice ;P

Anyway really great! Molto bene! Though I don't know how Zaizan is going to work into all their adventures...
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Fabulous read!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Lol, just one line of this chapter (the 'Follow the Bad Wolf' bit) kind of reminded me of the 'Follow the white rabbit' appearing on the computer screen in the Matrix movie.
I don't think I've seen this plot line done before, and I'm very interested to read the rest!
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
Bravo for taking lots of bold chances plot-wise, keeping the characters true, and turning out a really original, riveting story. :) this is the first fic i've read in ages where I honestly had no idea what was coming next all the way through.
Spannerspoon chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
Beautiful.

Fantastically written and I loved how you combined 8/9/10! Great story and I hope there might be a sequel in the works?

Loved it
RandomOasis chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
This was a truly incredible story! I read the whole thing today, and am in awe of your talent. Thank you for writing!
greeneyesCutie chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Every chapter more amazing
greeneyesCutie chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Brilliant!
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Every chapter so well done!