Reviews for Proposal
JBA chapter 7 . 11/14
Update! Please :P Oh my goodness, I was actually almost getting irritated with Sam until that last line xD Seriously though, you need to update this story! I'm excited to see how it ends :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/7
Update immediately, please!
BelieverofManyThings chapter 7 . 8/14
Fantastic chapter:)
Amelia chapter 7 . 8/2
Please, please, please, please update this story soon!
Kuran Yuki chapter 7 . 5/10
This was amazing! Keep writing!
Where is chapter 8? This cruelty in cliffhanging should not be legal!
OMG! OMG! OMG! I absolutely loved it! So can not wait for the next chapter, amazing, a true work of art
Stella chapter 7 . 2/26
obiiwankilany2.0 chapter 7 . 1/12
I can express just how much I am enjoying this story. I really hope that you restart updating it soon. I would love to see this story completed. I'm not sure that this is an incredibly strong cliffhanger/ending, but it is an amazing ending for this chapter that I am not sure you could have done better.
YEZ :3 THANK YOU! Of all fanfics, this is my favorite because I find it the most likely relationship of these two. Also, it's sexy. No complaints. Can't wait for the next update! :)
capitol-princess-turnedCaskett chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
OMG. PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS BECAUSE MY FANGIRL HEART WILL EXPLODE. HAHA Can they just get married already!? Okay, that was completely blunt, sorry xoxo
scipio96 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I'm so curious! Will we find out soon why the heck Scam suddenly wants to marry Sam? Is it really just because he..wants to, or is it part of a bigger scheme? It just seems kind of sudden :o And I can't wait for the next update! :D
Amazon Star chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
S.M.N chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Its nice to hear from you again. I love o read your storys. and please update REMEMBER ME. Iam dying to know what will happen! good luck! god bless you!