Reviews for Proposal
Metantei Konan chapter 3 . 4/7
more plz imma get a heart attack!
metantei konan chapter 6 . 4/7
more! TT
Please update real quick this story is so good I just love it.
Juliet chapter 6 . 3/2
Please, please, please update soon!
ideamaster22 chapter 6 . 2/23
MAJOR CLIFFHANGER dude update freaking asap i am literally on the edge of my seat with this waiting
Next chapter?! Please?
Love it, tots awesome
Oh my god! Major cliffhanger! Update plz!
Please update!
Mystery chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
This story is awesome! You have to update it!

Most stories I read (books or here) has a common plot. This one is more interesting.
I could not guess whether or not Scam likes Sam. Hopefully, he does. And I wished it has a happy ending.

You are AMAZING, you know that? Most of your stories appeal to me. You are an AWESOME writer! Hope you continue to write more stories! :)
Blackdove085 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
I demand to have the next chapter done! I knew I would love it once I read the summary. It is so well written that I didn't want it to stop. Please hurry up, because if you updated you'd have me act like I'm 5 which is very entertaining. please hurry and finish.
perseusjackson101 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Please update! I need to know what happens next
carissa.senegal chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I want more and sorry but scam needs to rape her
Juliet chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Will we get a new chapter for Christmas? Please, pretty please?
Tragicending1091 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Hey you updated yay! i'm so happy you did
Cresenta chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Hi everyone! Just answering to the anon reviewer below and putting my reply here because others may be wondering the same thing. :)

Hi there! First of all thanks for liking the story, I really appreciate it, :) About Sam not thinking fast as you put it, I assume this has to do with her not driving away while she had the chance? I think I explained why she did that in the chapter but I may have missed putting it in (sorry about that) so I'll explain it again.

The reason why Sam just sat there when she'd locked herself in Scam's car and didn't escape to safety is because she was enjoying being able to turn the tables on Scam for once. Since he's been tormenting her for a few days now, now that Sam had him on the receiving end (not being able to get what he wants, being frustrated, uncomfortable, unhappy; all the things HE has been making her feel all this time) she wanted to watch him suffer. I think she admitted in the chap that it wasn't smart and in the back of her mind she knew she should drive away (so she was using her brain and being her smart self) BUT she couldn't help herself from just sitting there and soaking in Scam's loss and her victory. She obviously didn't think he had any way to get inside the car, if she had I think she would have run away right away. She thought she was safe and that she had stopped him so she wasn't thinking she was in danger and should leave, she was just living the moment of having for once, taken control against Tim Scam.

...I hope some of my explanation makes at least a little sense lol. :P Anyway thanks again for reading, will try to update soon. :D