Reviews for Proposal
Kuran Yuki chapter 9 . 4/26
This is so interesting! This is still going wonderfully!
I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
maristr chapter 9 . 4/3
vale a pena esperar pelas atualizações suas fics são as melhores, mais essa e a Lembre de mim são as minhas favoritas, embora ja li todas :3
I'm so happy you updated! This was an insane chapter. Please keep it up, maybe update really soon? ;)
prongs123 chapter 9 . 3/29
thanx!
ive been waiting so long for this chapter!
can you plz update quickly
Amazon Star chapter 9 . 3/27
I love it! Can't wait to read more :)
Gah. I've been following this fic for few years. I've become trash for it. But I literally just cursed when I reached the ending. You leave us hanging in ways that just pains me that it's actually brilliant. :') Please keep up the good work. This chapter was intense. Man, Tim is a psycho. However, I was hoping to see Sam coming up with a strategy before hand... Still. The end result was... still how i hoped it would turn out. lol. Sorry Sam. This fic is clearly in Tim's favor. But knowing how this fic rolls, it feels like i wouldn't exactly know what happens next. Thank you for writing this story. Such a fun (sexy) ride.
Sammi chapter 9 . 3/26
Nooo you can't just leave us hanging omg please tell us that Sam's ok!
Capitol Princess chapter 9 . 3/26
Hey there! Not on my typical acc since I've forgotten the password - what a dunce I am. I WAS ABSOLUTELY OFF THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS READING THIS. If I were Sam, I wouldn't play this hard to get haha I mean, he is Tim Scam after all; how I wish I find one myself someone. Anyway, AMAZING UPDATE! Keep them rolling, gurrrrl xx
ALivingDream chapter 9 . 3/25
Well, well, well...what a chapter there.
/ so steamy.
Poor Tim in the begininng and poor Sam at the end. XD
wonderful chapter, and I'm eagerly awaiting to see what happens next :D 3
pokeloon15 chapter 9 . 3/25
I was right, the beginning was a dream. Sorry to hear about your leg. Hope you get better soon. I'm really curious about that line "Maybe he can finally tell her what this is 'really' about". Wonder what he means by that? Oh, I'm so excited. Looking forward to RM and the next chapter to this one.
Xxchristinexphantom chapter 9 . 3/25
Omg it was soooooo good! I'd love for another update! I think Sammie's gonna give him another fight like usual haha! :P thanks for the wonderful job! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
emyy250 chapter 9 . 3/25
Where was he sleeping?
My god. Please moreeeeee
Kuran Yuki chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
oh I especially love this chapter! bravo!
I can't wait to read more!
Electra chapter 8 . 11/22/2016