Reviews for Proposal
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 9/20
It's definitely been some time but it's been ten years of greatness!

Whoa Sam, I turn into a motherly drunk but I'm guessing she's got lust on the brain? And boy what a dream *fans self*
Xxchristinexphantom chapter 8 . 9/9
It was awesome! I loved it! :) And congrats on your ten years! You've done amazing work!
Juliet chapter 8 . 9/9
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this update! I was afraid you had abandoned the story. Please keep writing and congrats on 10 years of fan fiction.
xFireandIce101x chapter 8 . 9/8
OMG! SAMMY IS FINALLY BECOMING BADASS! Tim Scam is just surprised. For the first time, in 10 years, Sam had won...lol. I love this update! Please don't take so long for the next time. I bet I'm already dead before you finish this. Please update...
ALivingDream chapter 8 . 9/7
Such a Wonderful, and steamy chapter 3
:D and the angst bits fit wonderfully into the chapter.
Stella chapter 8 . 9/7
TEN FREAKING YEARS!? WELL YOU BETTER NOT BE ON ANOTHER HIATUS AGAIN. THAT'S JUST RUDE.

AND...
OKAY SAM WOULD NOT DO THAT. BUT I LIKED IT ANYWAY
CONTINUE, CRESENTA! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
flower321 chapter 8 . 9/6
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !
can you update something old,something new plz!
plz update for this tooo quickly
Somebody chapter 8 . 9/6
Wowee! Definitely one of your steamiest pieces! Please update it soon :) and maintain the steaminess! (That's a command, not a request)

Also, call me a cynic, but I suspect our Scammer was dreaming at the end in this update :P
prongs123 chapter 8 . 9/6
OMG!
YOU FINALLY UPDATED
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!
PLEASE UPDATE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
pokeloon15 chapter 8 . 9/6
Happy 10th fanfic anniversary! (Cause thats a thing right?) The ending is interesting, either Tim's dreaming or Sam's up to something. Looking foward to more and glad to see your doing well.
Sammi chapter 8 . 9/6
Gosh, I'm so happy I woke up early so I could read this! It's literally my most favorite story ever :D and congrats on 10 years!
BlackD chapter 8 . 9/6
Omg you little tease ! . ! This is so gregreI felt it was too short but hey, you won't hear me complaining because I'm jyst thankful for an update ( FINALLY!)
Just keep writing andI won't hire scam to get revenge on you
Much loooove & respect
Btw , can't believe too late is getting a sequel! Now I have to go and read that again untill you update
Until then -which I hope will be soon- ciao!
emyy250 chapter 8 . 9/6