Reviews for Every Day, Forever
Uki96 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Well that was a hell of a story... Actually i can't say much except that i loved the plot and those drabbleq and the thing with their daughter... wonderful!
That was really one of my favorite Emmett/Edward stories!
You guys are really good at what you're doing so please keep writting... and maybe one day you'll do another Emmett/Edward story.
I can still hope!
Uki.
brynn.brigham chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
That was beautiful!
chippy73 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OMG - Totally sweet proposal. Love seeing Emmett's sweet side. And I don't mind the cave man side either ;)
Twihardder chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
The March of Dimes is such a great cause. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful future-take with that in mind.
Twihardder chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Enjoyable look into their past. Emmett is great when he's all caveman like.
Twihardder chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
The truth always finds a way to the surface with a little help of liquid courage.

I thoroughly enjoyed their talk concerning marriage. It strikes to the heart. I am hopeful that one day the issue of whether it is legal or not will be long forgotten. I am thankful that a path is being directed with the recent ruling at the federal level.

Looking forward to the remaining chapters of this wonderful story.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Wow that was beautiful. So well written.
Thank you for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Have to admit, I love the possessive caveman in Emmett too.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow so many things happened in this first chapter I don't know where to start with my comments. I can tell you loved every word of it.
KoiosOnOdegra chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was so perfect... I'm not proud to say, I cried a few man-tears at this one. BRAVO!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
T\\\\\\\\T it was sooooo beautiful I really loved it, especially the ending and how you added the meaning of family. Great job!
Ivys Poison chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
it made me cry!
unicorn55 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I enjoyed the future take, especially the fact that their daughter was premature and she had developmental problems. It occurs in society more than the general population is aware of, and it was nice to see it portrayed in a story. Kudos!
angeliena chapter 3 . 6/14/2011