Reviews for Lucky Leap
Kawaru86 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
well i known its been a couple years since you updated this story and all but i would love it and you if you finished it, its so hard to find a good, let alone really good story like this in the Lucky Star world. I think it would be a shame to let this one die. so heres to hoping you'll come back and finish this soon. :)
StarDustX chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I would guess Misao's borrowing Ayano's phone to try to contact Tsukasa. o-o;
Enis chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This is a fantastic story. Should would really like to see you finish this.
coppice-z chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I was overjoyed when I saw there was a sequel! Even though it was like 1 in the morning I read both the chapters you have out at the moment! I'm looking forward to a continuation.

However, I already said all of this and more in a review for the second chapter so the reason I was posting here was to just give you a bit of information about Misao's canonical background that I picked up from one of the latest manga volumes.

In the canon, it appears Misao has an older brother (not-named) who also turns out to be Ayano's boyfriend!

I'm not telling you because I think you should change anything, I just thought I would share the info, cause the manga can be tricky to track down.

Once again, I want to thank-you for taking the time and effort to write these stories. I really don't think Misao gets enough attention, and when she does it's usually paired with Ayano, of which I'm not a huge fan...

OMGMOARPL0X

Zak
coppice-z chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Wow,

Seriously, I'm hooked. This story (including Three days 5 Steps) is so well written, I don't know quite what to say.

The language, the scenes, the imagery...you've struck a perfect balance between deep, addictive storyline, literary technique...and a measure of lemon for good measure!

I loved reading this and I really hope it isn't gone forever without being finished. That would be a real shame and, in the words of LittleKuriboh, if you do finish it I'll give you some paperclips and a subway coupon.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Well, well, soldier...

Like I promised: here I am! LOL

And THIS! (Whistles)

Very, VERY interesting!

Everything flows smoothly, and pretty brutally at the start. Ouch! O_o

But then, things cool down and we get some more development. Many questions have arisen: Will Kagami EVAR forgive Misao? Will Misao tell Ayano what happened, or will Kagami? Will Misao's secret from your previous fic be revealed? Will Tsukasa and Misao's love prevail?

Very intriguing!

Mission start!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Scraggles chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Arrgh, and just when it was getting really juicy. :O Rose, you cruel thing you. ;b I'm hoping you'll update one day. It's not often you catch Lucky Star so seriously written out.

Also, I have to wonder, is Tsukasa's dialogue hinting at pairings, or is it just that she's rude/finding everyone endearing? In the anime, she rarely splits names or uses anything but fairly polite speech, with the exception of Konata and maybe her sister and Miyuki. I found it odd for her to call Kuroi "Nanako-chan," as the suffix is generally only added to very close friends and lovers .. or cute girls/little kids.

Cheers!
PinaPoe chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I am really enjoying these stories and look forward to the next chapter.
Seroandj chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I found this story's prequel and this one last night. I have to say, I actually love this pairing now (even more so than Miyuki/Tsukasa). The only problem I have with all the chapters of both stories is rare sentence fragment and your seemingly gross overuse of the word "whilst". That word cuts me, lady.

10/10 from me, please finish this story so I don't go crazy :P
Daemon McRae chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I really can't wait for the next chapter, although I know you haven't updated in awhile. I really enjoy your writing style, and your tendency to delve into character dynamics, instead of just asuming that everyone understands how the situation works.

Good stuff.
RachelAe chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Oh my god. I'm so glad you've continued this story. You don't know how happy this makes me. I love your writing. It blows atleast 95% of the stuff on this site out of the water.

I like how complicated things are. You've applied just the right amount of tension to make me keep coming back for more. Oh, I really want Tsukasa and Misao to be together. I want to know more about Misao and Ayano's relationship. I want to know if Tsukasa will gets the courage to fess up and come out.
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Wow, the scenes in this story are so violent! Kagami sure knows how to dish it out when she has too!

Anyway, I hope you make Tsukasa grow a spine here. Something tells me that Kagami caught Misao off guard and that, along with added strength from anger, gave Kagami the chance to mess Misao up.

Yet, I don't think Misao would take this lying down the next time and Kagami could get really hurt if Misao has ample time to retaliate. Tsukasa needs to tell her sister to back off before things get out of hand.

Anyway, pretty cool story here, Tsukasa and Misao isn't a very common pairing here (it seems that every girl in the Lucky Star franchise wants to bone Kagami so this pairing is a complete breath of fresh air) so kudos for that.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Really great chapter and I'm looking forward to chapter 3 because I love my fluff!
Drake Nolsa chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Nice to see you back.

This is very rough. We got Tsukasa feeling guilt most of the time, Kagami who has one hell of a grudge and Ayano who is not willing to ask Misao of what had happened.

The beans is about to be spilled soon, I can see it already.

And when you said High Fantasy World, what excactly does that mean? Is it high school with magic and stuff?

Well, whatever the case, I'm all for it. I'll PM you when I have a few ideas.
FanFicAA chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Nonsence, this was a very well done chapter. One that is most needed for a story that's giving off such emotion, and drama...

Keep up the great work; until next time 'Cheerio'! :D