Reviews for It's All Going Rather Swimmingly
DyedinWhite chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Ah! why didn't I see this magnificent piece of work before?! Uke Zoro is the best thing on this earth! 3 3 3
You're such an excellent writer- the descriptions were wonderful and you described everything so beautifully without excessively writing. I'm so happy! Thank you for posting this! The smut was also amazing 3
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
What a great way to enjoy the pool ~v~
FallenDead667 chapter 2 . 2/22/2017
Please, please, please continue this! I really am enjoying this so far, can't wait to read the next chapter
ShitCook chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! It was going so well!
ShitCook chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
I hope you continue this!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
So. Fucking. Hot.

When are you going to update this? You can't just leave it like that can you? Really?! That's so flipping cruel! Agh so hooooot.., I hate you yet I love you.., ya know even if it is left like this I guess it kinda of is ok, but seriously, update.., what the hell is Zoro doing with boa and Mihawk? Mafia? Bounty Hunters? Syndicate? What what what? Ahh I hate you for leaving it like that for nearly 3 years.., I can has more? Please?
Thea chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Very evil...
update please!
maggiepiece chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
that#s totally evil to stop right there! damn! but I still loved it! I like all your details and their background... you should continue this!
XiggyMatsu chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I- I don't even
I've read Tailor Made several times but I didn't even notice this on until now... I just love your smut so much. I hope one day you'll continue these.
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
i wanna read more of this story, its soo good...*cough* sexin the pool *cough*...that would be sexy! XD
zoroandhislovecook chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Yes, that's an evil place to stop! Absolutely loving this story - please update very soon! :D
Aerle chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
You obviously didn't work all that stuff out to stop here... Right? :S Please update soon :)
Solace in the Chaos chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
For some reason I thought this was a one-shot. Stupid me. XD
This is so original! Its so refreshing. *sigh
Keep up the good writing and update when you can!
-SITC
Sekai Roronoa chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Please next chapter I love it !
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
YES YOU ARE EVIL ! Lookin' forward to the next chappie !