Reviews for Water under the bridge
Netchka3 chapter 10 . 3/29
Hilarious. I can just see the expression on Jaynes' face when Faith paid him. :)
Windows or Aperture? Thank you /so/ much. Now I have Still Alive from Portal stuck in my head.
St. Fyrecat chapter 10 . 2/14
Fun story so far. I hope there will be more soon !
Tanequin chapter 10 . 1/17
I love how Julie breaks the Fourth Wall, just like Deadpool in Marvel. Fun Character
PatFitz chapter 10 . 1/13
just been rereading this...again...and was wondering if the reenactors in japan will turn out to have evolved into naruto and friends?
GandalfTG chapter 6 . 1/10
On take off, Julie should have replied to the traffic controller something along the lines that "Nah, Rogering comes on re-entry..."

Would have been a great opportunity for a joke like that.

other than that, I'm still loving this story! :)
Momma Lici chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I'll donate if DBC has another chapter of all of the stories in the next month. Because. This. Beautiful, man.
Runecutter chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
A dictaphone might be cheaper :D And a lot more promissing...

Nice addition to this story. I almost did not get further than the towering naked molten glass Willow :D Thankfully then my brain restarted and i got to see Catwoman/glitterpaint River :P How do you plan to still increase the level of the story over future chapters?
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Loved the latest, but there isn't enough money in anyone's budget to clean up dogbertcarol's penmanship.
FateBurn chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
good chapter
FatesShadow83 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
LOL! XD
macdjord chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
No, no, no. You don't want calligraphy lessons. You want /penmanship/ lessons. Google 'calligraphy', then 'copperplate' to see the difference. (Specifically, calligraphy is an artform, based around making letters fancy and beautiful, whereas penmanship is a skill, based around making letters consistent and readable. In the pre-typewriter days, scribes and clerks studied penmanship, usually the 'copperplate' hand.)
Robert12774 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014