Reviews for World Wide Story
geprgdal16 chapter 31 . 6/22
This is the most awesome fanfic I have ever read! Even if it is 3 years since you posted it!
geprgdal16 chapter 21 . 6/22
I know that jingle!
FanGirlofDeath chapter 22 . 6/19
I really do love this story. I recently took a class called American Musical Theater for three weeks and it was awesome. During that time, we watched West Side Story. That was my second time seeing that movie, and I have to admit, it was great. We also saw clips from different Broadway productions of WSS. About two weeks ago, my friend got this crazy idea and looked up "West Side Story Hetalia" for me. She showed me the results and was like, "you should really read this story." And so, I'm reading it. Although I don't agree with some of your pairings, I won't force any of mine on just remember: Grandpa Rome died for your sins.
Anyway, long story short, I am never eating pie again.
~Cake-chan
FanGirlofDeath chapter 18 . 6/14
Eh, I support USUK more, but I can see UKHK happening. Possibly. Also: Quidditch! Awesomesauce! You are completely awesomesauce!
FanGirlofDeath chapter 16 . 6/14
Arthur likes Alfred! I knew it! By the way, what happened there? Eh, you don't have to tell me, I'll probably find out later.
FanGirlofDeath chapter 9 . 6/3
YES! I was so excited to find this fanfiction, I nearly started tap dancing on the stage at my school. I'm studying American Musical Theater at the moment, and you have no idea how many times I've mentioned this movie until the teacher finally gave in and let us watch it. I love that movie.
RaisinContradiction chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who thinks arthur had some kind of gasm when he saw lovina and antonio perform, right?
RaisinContradiction chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
NAY don't grovel owo. THIS IS SO AWESOME THAT I WANT TO LEAPT INTO THE PAGES AND BECOME PART OF THE PRODUCTION! i want to learn how to dance from francis, sing from roderich and become terrified by the producer arthur owo aaa you're very talented and i hope you know that hope you're having a wonderful day
RaisinContradiction chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
ehehehe yea...i don't think the main lead is what lovi had in mind
Tomafyre chapter 29 . 6/8/2014
Oh my god
This was amazing i cant
ITS DONE
Tomafyre chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
First Bunner Up

...
Oh my god someone kill me now
XD
I seriously cant stop laughing
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 31 . 3/10/2014
Awwww, just finished this story and it's so cute and sweet! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
Black people.

They're destroying our countries.

What does every hell-hole on earth have in common? Black leaders! Detriot, many countries in Africa, and the list goes on! What game do black teens play? The knock-out game! Otherwise known as Polar Bear Hunting to those of us that have known about this years before this was reported on.

The hypocrisy of the media makes me sick. One side denies that it's real (until the first case of a white on black knockout game, then it's a hate crime), and the other didn't report on if for years until a protected group was targeted (Jews). And I still haven't seen any of the mainstream media report on the black mobs and their racial violence. And Trayvon Martin. They did all they could to make it a case of the poor black man being a victim of the evil white racists. Zimmerman was a Mestizo, but whatever right? Who cares about the white baby who was shot in the face by two black thugs earlier this year. Or the white WWII Vet beat to death by two more black thugs.

Why does the west ignores the Genocide against whites going on in South Africa? Blacks there have killed so many whites that they have been put on World Genocide Watch. The leaders of SA sing songs about killing the whites there. Friends4Humanity tries to spread awareness but our media doesn't care because they are all owned by a few main companies which are owned by Anti-whites.

Look white genocide up if you don't believe me. I feel sorry for the white farmers in SA.'.'./
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Okay I know that the play is based off "Romeo and Juliet" but it reminds me of "The Outsiders"! I mean 2 gangs and "Baby John" (who is like Johnny).
SharpPointyThings chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
*TACKLE-GLOMP* That was awesomely,amazingly, astoundingly awesome! *hugs self* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!