Reviews for World Wide Story
AnimeFreak347 chapter 7 . 6/29
power to the techies!
AWESOME! ITS THE BEST THING EVER GREAT JOB!
Polly Little chapter 26 . 5/19
That was amazing! I'm grinning like a mad thing here.
Polly Little chapter 21 . 5/19
Sitzprobe. It has a name! We just call it sit around and be moaned at by the director because she changed her mind and wanted a different song the day before the performance.
Polly Little chapter 16 . 5/18
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Polly Little chapter 4 . 5/17
Having to play the romantic interest of someone who attempts to flirt with you off stage. That's always awkward!
Wow. I loved reading this I couldn't stop reading once I had started. This was really well written and just AWESOME!
Antarktic chapter 29 . 2/9
Wow. I love everything about this shit. It's just so good writing and sooooo fucking cute. I love it QAQ And that end~ OMG I love you know. Even if it's sooo old. I don't really think, you'll read this, but I write it anyway xD
geprgdal16 chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
This is the most awesome fanfic I have ever read! Even if it is 3 years since you posted it!
geprgdal16 chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
I know that jingle!
Gilly the Fish chapter 22 . 6/19/2015
I really do love this story. I recently took a class called American Musical Theater for three weeks and it was awesome. During that time, we watched West Side Story. That was my second time seeing that movie, and I have to admit, it was great. We also saw clips from different Broadway productions of WSS. About two weeks ago, my friend got this crazy idea and looked up "West Side Story Hetalia" for me. She showed me the results and was like, "you should really read this story." And so, I'm reading it. Although I don't agree with some of your pairings, I won't force any of mine on just remember: Grandpa Rome died for your sins.
Anyway, long story short, I am never eating pie again.
~Cake-chan
Gilly the Fish chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
Eh, I support USUK more, but I can see UKHK happening. Possibly. Also: Quidditch! Awesomesauce! You are completely awesomesauce!
Gilly the Fish chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
Arthur likes Alfred! I knew it! By the way, what happened there? Eh, you don't have to tell me, I'll probably find out later.
Gilly the Fish chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
YES! I was so excited to find this fanfiction, I nearly started tap dancing on the stage at my school. I'm studying American Musical Theater at the moment, and you have no idea how many times I've mentioned this movie until the teacher finally gave in and let us watch it. I love that movie.
RaisinContradiction chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who thinks arthur had some kind of gasm when he saw lovina and antonio perform, right?