Reviews for World Wide Story
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 31 . 3/10
Awwww, just finished this story and it's so cute and sweet! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
Black people.

They're destroying our countries.

What does every hell-hole on earth have in common? Black leaders! Detriot, many countries in Africa, and the list goes on! What game do black teens play? The knock-out game! Otherwise known as Polar Bear Hunting to those of us that have known about this years before this was reported on.

The hypocrisy of the media makes me sick. One side denies that it's real (until the first case of a white on black knockout game, then it's a hate crime), and the other didn't report on if for years until a protected group was targeted (Jews). And I still haven't seen any of the mainstream media report on the black mobs and their racial violence. And Trayvon Martin. They did all they could to make it a case of the poor black man being a victim of the evil white racists. Zimmerman was a Mestizo, but whatever right? Who cares about the white baby who was shot in the face by two black thugs earlier this year. Or the white WWII Vet beat to death by two more black thugs.

Why does the west ignores the Genocide against whites going on in South Africa? Blacks there have killed so many whites that they have been put on World Genocide Watch. The leaders of SA sing songs about killing the whites there. Friends4Humanity tries to spread awareness but our media doesn't care because they are all owned by a few main companies which are owned by Anti-whites.

Look white genocide up if you don't believe me. I feel sorry for the white farmers in SA.'.'./
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Okay I know that the play is based off "Romeo and Juliet" but it reminds me of "The Outsiders"! I mean 2 gangs and "Baby John" (who is like Johnny).
SharpPointyThings chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
*TACKLE-GLOMP* That was awesomely,amazingly, astoundingly awesome! *hugs self* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
harmlessmelody37 chapter 31 . 8/29/2013
that was...one of THE best fanfics i have read in a while, i can't stop smiling now!
disney-hp-freak chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
So I love this story for a few reasons.
One: its hetalia characters with Spain and fem romano
Two: I'm a theatre kid (crew all the way baby!) so I'm reading this and cracking up. "The crew will just keep yelling at us" XD that's how it goes!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
Oh god, I love Norway. I kept thinking she would be playing violin (and knowing you didn't have Norway's human name when you wrote this and would make up your own), but I didn't know where she was until Mathias approached her.
RandomWriter57 chapter 31 . 7/17/2013
...this has really gotten me in the mood to watch West Side Story now.
Anyhow!
I really like this story! If only I had found it earlier...
Great job! Definitely on my favourites now :3
Keep awesome!
RandomWriter57 ( w )7 *salutes you*
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 29 . 6/3/2013
NOOO! IT'S OVER! AND I TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY AND NOW IM PUTTING IT IN MY FAVORITES BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN AMAZING! *starts crying* This was beautiful!
Fem-JakeFromStateFarm chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
I just finished the whole story and i adored it. I loved everything about this story and I'm actually about to go read some of your other stories. You have a beautiful writing style and you portray the characters wonderfully [in my opinion]. I would read so much more of this story if you continued it. I must thank you for writing this story. Expect reviews for me on some of your other stories
Bai-Bai
Fem!JakeFromStateFarm
Fem-JakeFromStateFarm chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Normally I wail until the end of a long chapter story to let out all my fan-girly stuff, but I just had to tell you now that I absolutely love this story. I don't usually like stories where the genders are swapped, or with senerios similar to this, but i just love this story. Love, love, love it. [And also, Marvel forver 3 Spiderman beyotches] I'm sorry for writing this super long review, but since I might not review again till the end,or much later [I'm on my 3ds and it is a PAIN typing on here] so I just wanted to let all my love [so far] out here. [Lastly: 2 more things: 1, after reading this, i REALLY want to watch WSS, and 2, GerIta and Spamano are my OTPs.]
Sorry for rambling.
Bai-bai :3
wolfeclipse25 chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
Honestly, I haven't watched West Side Story and hadn't wanted to share my views on it because I could tell you liked it, but frankly, I thought it was a bad movie and so did my sister; my only exposure being the song "Maria" in music class. Now, all I want to do is watch it to hear the songs! Amazing job on the story! There was humor and romance, and all the characters are wonderful!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
The story of Arthur and Alfred: Arthur confessed love. Alfred rejected. Arthur stayed away from Alfred who tried to stay friends and succeeded after 4 years; during this time, HK fell in love with Arthur who disn't realize a thing.
Ah, love.
And then there's Lovina who finally kissed Antonio!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Oh God, that was the only song I actually knew from West Side Story, so I cracked up.
Moonwort Harvestar chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Can we talk about how every time I read the part where Arthur reads Alfred's valentine, I want to cry? I've read the entire story before, so I know the backstory behind it. It's so bittersweet, and beautifully written :)