Reviews for Stalking Lavi Bookman
nazurath92 chapter 16 . 13h ago
I loved the story :)
nazurath92 chapter 6 . 21h ago
Cross is hilarious oh man this is a very good chapter :)
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow now that's quite a way to meet your neighbors lol but it will be interesting :)
The Trailblazer chapter 16 . 4/6
I really can't describe how awesome this was and how sad I feel that it had to end, it's like I'm empty on the inside and my life has no meaning anymore D: At least for awhile, then I remembered how wonderful the ending was, so I'm not disappointed that it had to end :)

I'm looking forward to read the sequel but I'm not sure I'm ready for it yet, have to let this lovely ending sink in first :)

You are a really good writer and the way you handled the characters was perfect. Your story also had a depth to it plus the hilarious crackness which I loved and together it created one of the most well made stories I've found on here. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this! Now I sound cheesy...sorry! ;)
The Trailblazer chapter 7 . 4/5
I'm so glad someone out there has acknowledged how wrong the stereotypical idea of ninjas are!

But about the story, I'm loving this! I've pretty much "wasted" my whole Saturday reading this, hell I almost skipped my workout to read more and I definitely didn't get any studying done. I just really enjoy the comedy as well as the drama you put in the story, the craziness of the characters but also how well you portray them.

Unfortunately, I can't waste any more time writing a long review about how awesome this is because I need to keep on reading ;D
NoName-chan chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
There aren't even words...
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
OMFG IT WAS AMAZING!
AND HILARIOUS! AND UTTERLY AWESOME!
I love the way you played it! In most fics, it's kind of love-based the whole time, but I love the way you made it more about Allen and Lavi's friendship! It gave it a more light and humorous feel that made it a really great read! .
At first, when I realized that it was chapter 16 and Allen hasn't even confessed, I thought the whole love thing was going to be rushed, but lemme say: OMG I WAS WRONG
IT WAS PERFECT
And that scene at the end with the Fangirls... Lol XD
Anyways, I absolutely LOVED this story, and I'm going to get to the sequel right away! .
Greenfeathers88 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Aweeee! Such a great ending! I love Laven!
Arei chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
It was really cute but I was hoping for more drama with tyki. You should have a story about tyki and like that. Have kana like Lavi so there are all sorts of fights with kana and tyki! w it would intence and funny!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
That was gross what is going on in your sick head lavi and allen arent gay you sick
Gesshoku2 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I just got done with chapter 11, but the exorcist comment? Really? Fuckin awesome XD
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hey !

It was one of my first Lavi/Allen story, and even if I'm not fond of AU stories, I really loved yours !

I just wanted to hug Kanda when he came to tell Allen to move his ass because he was upsetting Lavi xD

Thank you for this story !

Alice (a French girl who makes a looot of mistakes in English )

PS : Favorited :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Elvira Rayne chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
This was the best Laven fic I read so far and I do plan on reading the sequel! You're such a great writer, the only mistakes I saw were minor not-so-occasional ones where you messed up on Lavi's name. Completely understandable. Lol I like how the next title is Stalking Allen Walker xD
mamita chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Hello, I loved your fic much, I love the couple LavixAllen, are so cute and hot, and I hope the next time there is something more action between Lavi and Allen, and Rhoad Tiky and spend a lot, to see if the leaves fuck alone, even so continues, thanks and kisses.
PinkSugarDust chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Even tho this is a laven fic, I can't help but love the yullen moments too! xD I died laughing when allen was all like,"Come back here Kanda. Let me hit you properly." Omg genius man, too funny. :'D