Reviews for Stalking Lavi Bookman
Canadian lamp chapter 16 . 8/14
i really loved this story, by far my favourite laven yet. i would write something better, but its almost six am here, the sun is already up and i am dead, guess that's a testament to how great that was though, spent the whole night reading it. thank you for the story.
Canadian lamp chapter 12 . 8/14
so, usually me not reviewing much means i dont really like it, not with this one. this one is so amazing i could not stop reading! i feel proud I've paused enough to write the reviews i have done thus far. thank you so much for this story!
Canadian lamp chapter 5 . 8/14
you're stories crack me up so much! i love you're writing style, it honestly makes my day, i love writers like you, thank you
Canadian lamp chapter 4 . 8/13
i really love this story, thank you for writing it
Canadian lamp chapter 3 . 8/13
I'm seriously scared for Allen at this point lol what do you have planned that's worse than her? on another note, i really like how this story is progressing so far, thank you
Mysterious wonderland chapter 5 . 7/27
The return of the octopus hat. I burst into laughter omg this story is amazing
Yvonne Park chapter 16 . 7/5
Good story! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
lalalightwood chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
Awh, I loved this. I think I'm going to go and read "Stalking Allen Walker" straight away now. :3
Here's a question- what about Kanda and Lenalee? (as in, do they like each other, etc).
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
I love this! I utterly love this!
yuyane chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Wow, I read this all the way till the end! I really loved it! The humor was great, the nice pacing, and the occasional seriousness really made it a great story.
FallenxLinkin chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
awee that was amusing :))
FallenxLinkin chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Uhh hello, I'm not yet done reading but I'm a little confused. Is Allen in this story wearing his usual attire and gloves? And does he have his left arm? The deformed one I mean coz, I was really confused when he only slept in his boxers but went out to meet Lenalee and Lavi.
nazurath92 chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I loved the story :)
nazurath92 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Cross is hilarious oh man this is a very good chapter :)
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow now that's quite a way to meet your neighbors lol but it will be interesting :)