Reviews for Crash & Burn
Kisuminight chapter 1 . 3/30
Beware the Nice Ones indeed-Zero should've just started listening when X decided he would start playing dirty, because that way, he would've only gotten maimed once (with words, and not the other times X said "enough," threw up his hands, and gave into the impulse of physical violence).
Axl is sort of like the stray puppy Zero brought home and then gave to X for feeding, isn't he? Parents can be very scarily competent, and they are, rather unfortunately for them, in charge of holding the minimum sanity requirement so they can keep track of everyone else.
91Silver chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
That... That was insane, and that ending man, just adorable.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I don't remember any escort mission in X5. I own the Collection, and there isn't any escort mission. Then again, those drones do appear in Zero's story when you fight X (WTF Ultimate Armor?) and not in X's story when you fight Zero (Ultimate Armor FTW!).
Steph Bee chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Aww, it was cute in such a terrifyingly, insane way! I love the speeches they gave each other XD I kind of imagined as a verbal slapping contest that Zero marginally lost XD Good story, especially the end, the creepy angry smile XDXDXD I can only imagine...
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
The part about welding him to the table just flat out had me rolling with laughter. This story is so freakin' true...and the guarding of medical droids just cracked me up...thank you for another great story.
TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I liked- I liked a lot. :D Slightly angsty, yet appropriate- and awesome, in the same sense. With quite a bit of truth to it. It's somewhere between making me laugh and making me...kinda wince with sympathy. Very nice.

Alright, the opening lines made me crack up. I can't deny that. XD
Ysavvryl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice epic rant there by X. One problem I can see with it, though, is that it requires knowledge of the games to understand. Otherwise, X seems kind of like a jerk. But he's really just pushed to his limits here.

The threat to weld Zero to the table, and then completely weirding out Axl by following through with it, was awesome. I love Axl's reaction of 'X is somebody you don't want to get mad', because that is so true even though you couldn't tell that from the surface.

Worst escort mission that I can think of was in FF Tactics. your party starts on one side of the map, the enemies on the other, with the underpowered escort in the middle... and escort goes straight for the enemies every single time. Ugh.

Axl seemed okay, but I only know him from Command Mission too.
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 7/25/2010