Reviews for Naruto the Black Blade
Lila Dunmare chapter 14 . 4/3
that was great ! too bad it's not finished...
OokamiUzumaki chapter 14 . 3/6
Yo I'm lovin this story I just want to know if you plan on uploading more chapters is all. I want to know if this is gettin more cause I hate reading a good story and then it just stops ya know?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 14 . 3/4
Omg this story was great but you died or something. Come back from the dead please!
a-d Pilot chapter 10 . 2/17
Ah. I love watching someone fight Lee in the exam.
Win or lose, it's almost always a desperate case of mugging the (Nice,) monster.

They go in wary, try something that works for a second, then comes Lee's counter and their Oh no! Oh no! Oh No! Moment.
a-d Pilot chapter 8 . 2/15
A Hinata who doesn't normally attack, just endures, blocks, and redirects attacks...Hinata the Wall.

I like it.
Seems somewhat plausible. And I'm personally a fan/user of Turtle type techniques. Couple it with skill in healing and a method for blocking attacks at a distance so her teammates are protected...

If I ever write a story with her, I think I'll use it. Thanks for the inspiration.
tylerbraden13 chapter 8 . 2/14
Who's caleb the shifter it never says?
tylerbraden13 chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
sad you never finished this
Waffleman chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Ok i have a couple things to say. One... Why hasnt he learned the shadow clone technique?! He sae it AND OTHERS but makes no effort to learn it! Two... This sword is supposed to be epic... Like a staff of magi or a holy avenger... But it can only make silent images?! Only changing sight? Really? Thats a first level spell! Oh sure it has a ton of other spells. But the only adaptable illusions it can create effect sight and nothing else... Thats sad.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Henge is solid for everyone you God damned stupid fuck. Go die somewhere. I'm tired of pointing this out to idiotic lazy bastards who take up writing but do not take the time to look up things.
Gojin1990 chapter 14 . 7/24/2016
please tell me your still updating this XD its damn good read XD
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
got shit stop reading
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Ch 1 last 14
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
Ch 14

Will Kuibi will be summoned . With the help of the fox contract?!

That is promising now.
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
Ch 12

Naruto could technically get enough summoning contracts as all sides are agreed with that.
And the best decision - Everyone is boss summon of it's clan and understands it's needs the best . Plus guess who is the forbidden fox Boss !
If the toads are agreeing to share with the foxes than nothing is stopping. Stop being so limited to one damn summon tipe!
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
Ch 11

Now at least Haku remembers or have part of his skills to return. If it is still he or is now she?