Reviews for Naruto the Black Blade
GouberMan chapter 14 . 11/17
I am very glad you did not finish this story. For one the way you protrayed jiraiya I won't to have your naruto kill him or just really hate him and want nothing to do with him. Two at this chapter I almost threw up at reading his summons going of with him. Not against naruto or the summon but jiraiya. She eyes up naruto and planning to wait on him but then goes after that ass who has more diseases than the whole of Africa and would continue to be in naruto's life after. Fucking disgusting and wrong about on the level of homosexuality.
its getting shit
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 10/30
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
madmanmark666 chapter 14 . 9/3
Oh my god what a way to end a chapter I can't believe suki made tsunade think she's narutos mother lol update soon :-)
wolfbane chapter 14 . 8/13
this really is a good story, but at the moment leaves one major thing to be questioned. since their is not a vise that really suits naruto all that well he may have too substitute it with something else like true love if he still keeps it, although you do have a nice set up for the possibility of a small harem of 2 or 3 girls with haku being the head if she is even willing to share.
i have also realised an error in my last review i left here as guest reviewer wolfbane. when i said that my question on "why did you make the fox boss a diseases slut?" was colored by my low opinion on jariya's person. i ment his complete inability to get girls because of his lechurus nature, the reason he found out the girl was under a genjutsu in canon was because most girls show no interest in him. this leads to the thought that he relies on hookers for sex, and they tend to carry diseases and they pass them on to the people they sleep with who then do the same. so now your fox boss has STDs she may start to spread.
Very good fanfic. Wanna read more!
E E Merica chapter 13 . 8/4
Oh good. I haven't posted a review for this chapter. I really wish you'd update dude. Your story is really amazing. I don't really know what else to say. I'm am enthusiastic reader and would love to see more of this story. Hopefully you cam throw something together. That would be downright awesome.
wolfbane chapter 14 . 7/9
this overall is a good story. so can you reboot it or something because this story is quality and you have followed a, what i find to be, a shameful habit of just abandoning a good story and not even a curtisy chapter saying your abandoning it that i have seen on this site. all that said i will still ask (sorry for the crude way i will ask it. it is shaped from my very low opinion of jariya's person) . what is up with making your fox boss a diseased slut?
Ryuu842 chapter 4 . 6/18
It's not the collarbone. It's the calbatory artery.
continue plz
conan.lagace chapter 14 . 5/20
Great story... I hope you update sometime soon, almost three years is quite a while.
AnonBryd chapter 8 . 5/16
I just want to say that Neji should not have been able to defeat Yoroi, and that Yoroi was actually the worst enemy for someone like Neji (a Hyuuga) to face, because his entire style revolves around using chakra to damage the opponent's insides, whereas Yoroi's entire style revolves around absorbing chakra on contact, not just with his hands but his entire body, which would nullify any attack Neji threw at him.
Dadlop3 chapter 14 . 5/15
Omg update this. This ks like the best plot twist I've ever read.
Lerris chapter 13 . 3/23
Still no update. Ah well..
Lerris chapter 4 . 3/22
It seems I read this in 2012 and I guess it hasn't been updated since. Ah well, just once, it would be nice to get to a wave arc where Kakashi takes the team back and gets the Third to send a properly ranked team. Team 7 could then go on an original messed up mission. Overall though the basic idea of this story is more original than most.