Reviews for Interruption
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
WOW! You are right! Well done!
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I think I really have to rewatch this scene! Great work!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
But his ass looked so good!
lacevas chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I don't understand how you can just write word for word what was said in the show and say it was your story. Yeah you did add the little but at the end after she left but all the beginning was written in the script
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Love!
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Like everyone else, i now need to rewatch that episode. XD I never noticed that! I did, however, catch just how quickly he turned away from Yvetta (at least, it was fast to me). Love this take on the scene! You captured both their inner voices perfectly.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow, great work! :D I love SookieEric. *thumbs up*
Heart Inside of Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
fun! enjoyed your take on this scene - well done indeed! thank-you for sharing.
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love the line, "I did not. Next theory."

The dialogue is awesome!
Teline Veri chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Story was nice and I also did not notice tha fang thing. Have to check it:)

What i wantet to tell you guys, is that the language Yevetta is talking is actually not Estonian but it is Russian. She is Estonian-Russian. We have many of those here. They are Estonians but speek only in Russian :)
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I never noticed that his fangs weren't out. I love the dialogue between Eric in Sookie, so much tension! Good job!
QualityReviewer chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I enjoyed your version of what Eric was thinking when Sookie saw him in the Season 3 premire. You made me go back to watch the episode again just to see if his fangs were not out. (Which I think the scene only created for the sole purpose of having an actual good reason to show Eric's butt.)
imagine the cold chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
this was my most favorite in this episode. I love Sookie having this conversation with Eric )

And I'm glad that Yvetta is only a sex-toy for Eric ;)
sergeline chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
OH,HILL NO Eric was not enjoying Yvetta. If Sookie have not come to his bar. He would not come.

I love this,good job.
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Fantastic point about Eric's fangs not being extended! I love what you did. :)